holy shit, fellas!

this is from a "living dead" homepage

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
25-Aug-2002: My God! Some great news!
While at the Fangoria Weekend of Horrors (Saturday, August 17th at the Pasadena Center) Romero said he is having promising negotiations with 20th Century Fox to make 'Dead Reckoning'. He suggested the film would likely be R-rated for its theatrical release, but then make it to DVD in an unrated version. With a budget of around $10 million, it will be the most expensive 'dead' film yet.

This truly is great news, but let us not forget that Romero has had numerous films pulled from under his feet. Let's hope this does not become another one!

Oh... And if you're in any doubt about the truth of this... Take a little click here DeadReckoningMovie.com. It seems to end up a Fox site.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

this is unbelieveable! another installment in the "Night of the Living Dead" series, the first since 1990's remake of the '68 classic. not to mention that it has been 17 years since "Day of the Dead". truly wonderful news for any fan of "good" horror films.

anyone who likes bad horror movies should check out "motel hell", where a farmer/hotel owner kidnaps tourists, buries them in the ground up to their necks, and fattens them up before he makes sausage out of them. when they're ready for "harvesting", he pulls them out of the ground with his tractor like giant carrots:lol:
not only is there gore aplenty, the climactic chainsaw duel with the farmer wearing a pig's head, but as an added bonus two playboy playmates in the obligatory nude shower scene. especially if you enjoy bong rips (yes neal this is for you:D ) this movie is funnier than shit.
motelhell.jpg

i heard about that remake, and i am afraid they will turn it into a hollywood/mtv film aimed at teen audiences. what a waste. but you never know; if it does the original a 1/10 of deserved justice, i will be surprised.

although the remake of night of the living dead was much better than the original, IMO, but of course not as influential

yeah it was me that mentioned that thing about marylin manson.... but they said his "movie" would be sort of like a mix of the chainsaw massacre and Silence of the Lamb.....

btw theres coming a prequel to Silence of the lambs.....
oh wait, i live in sweden.... all the movies here have already come out in the US a year ago....
doh.

Yes,em, it was my selection in 83 for the film party, then i went into the jaquazzi with the babez...The gloriest santana - beyond apperances was playing....
hahahahah

I have been a george romero fan since I first saw Dawn of the dead back in '82 when I was 12. I snuck in with my parents and I had nightmares for weeks( I actually still have the most fucked up zombies nightmares every once in a while.)

So how does dead reckoning fit in with the rest of the zombie movies. I pray to god this movie comes out!@@@!!!!!!!

when my wife and I first starting going out we would go see every horror movie available and you know how guys think taking a chick to a scary movie will make her hang all over him? I was the one pissing in my pants:lol: and spilling the popcorn, while she was like, "cool!! he stuck that fork right in that guy's eye!!"

she's got one hell of a fucking metal attitude.
party27.gif

Originally posted by Ecstatic Youth
question: how does the earth become littered with zombies? i 've been told its explained in light of the living dead but have never seen it(shame, yes i know). i wanna know

some space probe crashed, i believe (or something to that extent), and the radiation from it caused some reaction that reanimated dead tissue. i haven't watched my old copy of that one in a while, but i'm pretty sure that's how it goes.

oh yeah, and we watched the old TEXAS CHAINSAW MASSACRE last night and DAMN this is a good horror movie! not as gory as i had expected, but it has excellent twists in the plot to keep you hooked. not to mention it is scary as hell. definately one of the best horror films i've ever seen.