Holy shit , listen to this people lol ...

_(^DRACULA^)_

_(^DRACULA^)_
Aug 26, 2001
Melbourne , Australia , Supremacy
clik.to
well , don't know if any of you watch SBS that much , but tonight's 8:30 on the John safran's music jamboree show .
there was this whole thing about Heavy metal ... and who did they talk about , none other Mayhem , and there whole band cult killing due to heavy metal party boost lol ....
then .. they got this spiritualist who they brought along to RRR studio while on air to see if there was anyone else around in the room , and it turns out that there was a cuple of apperantly DEAD and famous guys hanging around in the studio , and then they went to the TOTE while contrive was playing there , and turns out that there was a whole heap of passed away people around the drum kit , and all over the stage , and a whole crowd of the DEAD ... hahahaha
but here is the funny part of it all ....
while they were playing , the filming equipment stuffed up Twice , and finally blew up ... ohhhhhhh SPOOOOKKKYYYYYY .... :confused: :cry:

Yep, just watched it. Great to see a show about the evils of heavy metal where they portray the churchies as being the crackpots :)

Anyone remember that very controversial episode of some current affairs show on Channel 10 back in the late 80s? Talk about one-sided! Can't remember the name of the show now, it was similar to Hard Copy though.

I remember that one... they edited Metallica's 'Blackened' so it seemed the chorus was just 'See your mother put to death, see you mother die' over and over.

:puke:

Saw that Mayhem thing... it was spooky as yesterday I told my friend about the exact same thing... heh... scary...

That spiritualist lady was spitting out stereotypes everywhere... a guy in a black robe with a hood? Obviously she was fucked in the head... no disrespect to her, I am sure she is a great person, but she really sounded like a dickhead.

Hahaha I didn't watch it but that religious fanatic you speak of reminds me of the idiot probation officer woman on The Decline Of Western Civilization Part II: The Metal Years from what you've said.

What a complete load of crap. Everyone involved in that interview except the "spirit woman" herself was taking the piss out of the whole idea. She was so stupid she didn't even know she was being sent up. What a complete moron. I like how she asked the guy if he had a pain in his right shoulder and he said "I have a twinge in my left arm" or something like that, and then she tried to turn around what she'd said so it sounded like she was right.

Better stay away from the Tote people. It's full of bad spirits.

we played a gig once with dungeon back a cuple of years ago there .... does that mean we are now gonna be surrounded with evil spirits forever and ever ???? :eek:

Ah well ..... not that it makes much of a difference to the enviroment lol ....

Unless Eddy ends up around somewhere , then god helps us all lol ...

Originally posted by Goreripper
What a complete load of crap. Everyone involved in that interview except the "spirit woman" herself was taking the piss out of the whole idea. She was so stupid she didn't even know she was being sent up. What a complete moron. I like how she asked the guy if he had a pain in his right shoulder and he said "I have a twinge in my left arm" or something like that, and then she tried to turn around what she'd said so it sounded like she was right.

HAH yes. Some dumb excuse like "oh it was my left which means its your right" Then he gave her this really strange look. haha that was classic

I saw an episode of Couchman (an ABC panel show) about ten years ago that showed footage of Deicide playing with the lyrics as subtitles. It was supposed to be about heavy metal in general and the effect it may have on some of its more impressionable listeners, but just ended up talking about the Ozzy and Priest court cases... again :rolleyes:.

As Glenn Tipton said at the time, "it'll be another ten years before I can even spell subliminal." :lol:

W