HOLY SHIT, Nile rip off Candlemass

are u serious dsm?
"unas slayer of the gods" is 15 minutes and the candlemass theme "gothic stone" from "nightfall" is just some seconds in the beginning .
it is smthing like a tribute to them ...not a "rip off", they are big candlemass fans.

There's been quite a bit of Candlemass riffing in albums lately. Opeth did it on Deliverance, Lefay did it on some song or another, & there are many more that I'm just forgetting, but I know I've heard recently. But, then again, many of those Candlemass riffs were barely disguised Sabbath riffs, so...

Nevermore...

Well there's this riff in Death Certificate by Carcass that's in a Kataklysm song thats also in a Papa Roach song. Vry similar indeed. Also Metallic'as Enter Sandman riff is played basically backwards in that one song off of Load or Reload. fuck it though man.

anyways, about that Candlemass-Nile thing.....i wouldn't know because i've neevr heard Candlemass. but Nile are really damn good and would be hard to beat. Nile fucking rapes everything. Catacombs of Nephren-Ka is fucking gold. so are the other two. shit! "rock: