holy shit

deathstrike from hell

Deathstrike lambtron
Aug 12, 2002
www.myspace.com
It took a while to locate the band, who were in the process of recording a new album. Then they had to sort out plans for overseas, but BW&BK is proud to FINALLY announce that METAL CHURCH will headline the second annual BW&BK 6-Pack Weekend. In preparation for the release of a new album, METAL CHURCH will mark their return to the live stage with an EXCLUSIVE appearance at the BW&BK

6-Pack Weekend, June 2-5, 2004, in Cleveland, Ohio.

Be the first to see/hear the new material, as well as all the METAL CHURCH classics. Mainstay/guitarist Kurdt Vanderhoof is excited, "I told Kirk (Arrington, drums) the other day, 'We've probably got the best line-up we've ever had and no one knows about it. We're going to change that!"

Fast becoming the North American festival to attend, the line-up features the best in many styles of metal: Traditional, death, thrash, power and doom, from the stars of today, yesterday and tomorrow! Tickets are available through TicketMaster, The Odeon box office, the Brave Words website and select music stores in the Cleveland

metro area.

The BW&BK 6-Pack Weekend takes place June 2-5 (including warm-up shows on Wednesday & Thursday, separate admission required) at The Odeon, in Cleveland, Ohio, with performances (many EXCLUSIVE to this event) by KATATONIA, PRIMAL FEAR, GRAVE DIGGER, DISMEMBER, FLOTSAM & JETSAM, DORO, SHOK PARIS, BRAINSTORM,

E-FORCE, SEVEN WITCHES, SHADOWKEEP, DREAMS OF DAMNATION, ION VEIN and LILITU.

See www.BraveWords.com/6pack/ to order, for updates and discounted hotel info.

Exclusive? I don't think so. They are doing a one-off in Seattle on 5/22 with Death Angel. From an email I received from Howitzer Prod.

Saturday, May 22nd - 6:00pm
All ages, bar w. ID
$13 adv / $15 DOS @ , Ticketmaster, Studio Seven

Seven Entertainment and Howitzer Productions present Nuclear Blast recording artists:
  • Death Angel (CD release)
  • Metal Church
  • The Braindead
  • Agony of Deceit
  • Drown Mary
  • Phoenix in Twilight
First 300 people through the door receive a free grab bag from your favorite Record labels, including Nuclear Blast, Roadrunner, and Metal Blade. Special bonus door prozes include 2 autographed guitars by Death Angel and Metal Church, compliments of Guitar Center.

Lillitu said:
Exclusive? I don't think so. They are doing a one-off in Seattle on 5/22 with Death Angel. From an email I received from Howitzer Prod.

Saturday, May 22nd - 6:00pm
All ages, bar w. ID
$13 adv / $15 DOS @ , Ticketmaster, Studio Seven

Seven Entertainment and Howitzer Productions present Nuclear Blast recording artists:
  • Death Angel (CD release)
  • Metal Church
  • The Braindead
  • Agony of Deceit
  • Drown Mary
  • Phoenix in Twilight
First 300 people through the door receive a free grab bag from your favorite Record labels, including Nuclear Blast, Roadrunner, and Metal Blade. Special bonus door prozes include 2 autographed guitars by Death Angel and Metal Church, compliments of Guitar Center.

ha, ya beat me to it, Lillitu! ;)!

and sorry Maharet, i'm pretty sure it's "one goody-bag per person."

ms. anthrope said:
ha, ya beat me to it, Lillitu! ;)!

and sorry Maharet, i'm pretty sure it's "one goody-bag per person."

Wow! I beat someone to the punch. The sky must be falling. :p I talk to Frank, I might work the show anyway. He wants someone he trust at the door. I told him I'd sit the entire time at the door if I could get off in time to watch Metal Church and Death Angel. We'll see. And it would mean that I would not get a shot at the guitars. :erk: