Holy shit.

fuck, I'm shitting my pants just watching it.
way up isn't that bad, but thinking about climbing all the way down scares me.
I'd bring a parachute and just glide the way down

I... I have no words...

I was actually sweating watching that, apparently my acrophobia is worse than I thought.

"...There is no fast way down..."

Oh yes, yes there is! :lol:

fuck, I'm shitting my pants just watching it.
way up isn't that bad, but thinking about climbing all the way down scares me.
I'd bring a parachute and just glide the way down

+1. Base jump that shit every time! hahaha. Seriously that's ridiculous. The fuck they need to get up there for? Who checks to make sure the bolts are tight on some of those little steps? Was that little clamp the only one each time or were there several along the way? Way too crazy to do without that clamp in place.

That's absolutely fucking ridiculous. The climbers made it look so easy, too. "Yeah, I'll just take this clamp off that keeps me from facing instant death, climb a dozen or so steps in a height that's meant for birds and not men, take a little break, oh yeah, that clamp, I better put it somewhere, oh, wow, I missed a step there, haha."

Christ, I would have shat myself and/or had a panic attack if I was that high even with a safety rope. Free climbing the last bit, god knows. Those dudes are clearly fearless. AND THEN they have to work up there? LOL

intense shit right there. I have a bad fear of heights. Hell, being 30 foot up hanging vinyl siding was scary enough!! I would probably fall from nervousness being up THAT damn high.