Homeless people 'driven' to register and vote for Obama; All they want is a sandwich

Effin liberals piss me off. That's ridiculous. Add those homeless to all the illegal aliens which will probably be voting for the mESSIAH and this election is a scam. Left wing, liberal, selfish, arrogant, entitlementarian, bigoted, hypocritical bastards!

I doubt many illegals will be voting, so how about we make a better comparison:
the thousands of black voters kicked off the rolls because they had names similar to those of convicted felons back in florida in the 2000 election? Or perhaps the signs placed in black neighborhoods telling people to vote...on the day after polling closed.

@ v-g:
Is it objectively correct that homosexuals should have the same marriage rights? Marriage is the basis of families, which are the basis of this society, and thus this society should do what it can to encourage it. Marriage where a man and a woman get together and likely have kids and raise them together. Gays can't have kids. Gay marriage is counter productive to this society. Gays can do what they want. There is no need for us to redefine marriage. Let companies decide who they want to give benefits to. Where I work they give same sex partner health benefits. Or maybe we will have universal health care and it won't matter.

You think this POV is wrong, I don't. Who is right? I think I am. You think you are.

@ v-g:
Is it objectively correct that homosexuals should have the same marriage rights? Marriage is the basis of families, which are the basis of this society, and thus this society should do what it can to encourage it. Marriage where a man and a woman get together and likely have kids and raise them together. Gays can't have kids. Gay marriage is counter productive to this society. Gays can do what they want. There is no need for us to redefine marriage. Let companies decide who they want to give benefits to. Where I work they give same sex partner health benefits. Or maybe we will have universal health care and it won't matter.

You think this POV is wrong, I don't. Who is right? I think I am. You think you are.

1) The future of society is not in danger by an at most 20% population of homosexuals. I cannot believe anyone can even argue that and take themselves seriously.

2) If you were not so fixated with the religious significance of marriage, you might perchance notice that it has legal and economic benefits tied into it which gays are denied access to. If we're not going to redefine marriage, we at least need to be fair to homosexuals, and that's far from happening on a national level here.

I'm sorry, but if you think issues like these are just fair game, and that the correct answer is all relative to one's "world view", you're severely and dangerously delusional.

Why are you arguing with me? My point was never to prove points. You seem bent on convincing me that if I don't think like you I am an idiot. Well it ain't gonna happen, and it ain't true. You're just illustrating my point. That's exactly what I am talking about. Both sides adamantly right and convinced that the other side is entirely wrong. You can't even discuss the concept without trying to convince me of your POV.

Considering the impending overpopulation crisis, I'm strongly in favor of homosexuality. In fact, I think people should be turned gay if possible.

@ v-g:

But instead gays can adopt a child from heterosexual couples unable to give the kid an acceptable standard of living. Dont know about your adoption laws though.

Yeah, and who says gay couples can't have kids? It's really easy for a lesbian couple to have a kid, and gays can adopt (at least in some places). There's nothing to suggest that kids in gay households are any worse off than in any other household. If anything, they are likely to be better off, since gay couples with kids tend to be more affluent than average.

Arguing against gay rights is bigoted bullshit.

I know this issue is not even relevant to the presidential debate, but there indeed can be an objectively right and wrong position in politics.

Why are you arguing with me? My point was never to prove points. You seem bent on convincing me that if I don't think like you I am an idiot. Well it ain't gonna happen, and it ain't true. You're just illustrating my point. That's exactly what I am talking about. Both sides adamantly right and convinced that the other side is entirely wrong. You can't even discuss the concept without trying to convince me of your POV.

What are you talking about? These are basic, uncontroversial facts that anyone with common sense can understand. My god, if I told you that the earth were round, and conservatives happened to believe the earth were flat, you'd accuse me of liberal bias.

Effin liberals piss me off. That's ridiculous. Add those homeless to all the illegal aliens which will probably be voting for the mESSIAH and this election is a scam. Left wing, liberal, selfish, arrogant, entitlementarian, bigoted, hypocritical bastards!

my hero...

liberals have been doing this sort of thing for a while. another one of my favorites is when they set up voter registration booths at colleges. you can register for any party, except republican...

im pretty sure they wouldnt pick up anyone who would have voted for mccain.
~gR~

liberals have been doing this sort of thing for a while. another one of my favorites is when they set up voter registration booths at colleges. you can register for any party, except republican...

Interesting. You would think that if liberals had been rigging elections "for a while" the democrats might have won the last two elections. Is it possible that both sides do startlingly undemocratic things and the republicans are just a little better at it?
What do you have on liberals? Michael Moore and Monica Lewinski? I'll see you Rush Limbaugh and raise you Bill O'Reilly, Karl Rove, and Florida 2000.

Btw how did you know they were registering on campuses? :p

i went to college. and my mother works on one

and i wouldnt say its rigging, but using pretty lame tactics to try to win.
~gR~