Honesty-Integrity-Loyalty- Something Scott Ian and Charlie Benante don't understand

Fuck that, the reunion is the best thing that anthrax have done since sound of white noise. Sure John Bush is getting shafted, but joey is back :headbang:

Buzzard said:
More like pointing out the common circumstances in my situation with scott and charlene.

Not trying to start shit here, but how are these situations similar? I always thought SOD was a side project. It's not like Scott and Charlie decided to move forward with SOD with a different singer. John Bush was replaced by the guy he was called upon to replace. That seems a lot different to me.

I would love nothing more then to have Bush and Rob back in Anthrax, and have a new SOD record with all of the brutality of the first two. Sadly it seems these things will probably never happen.

Its no secret I'm a huga Anthrax fan but the way I see it Bush and Caggiano got fucked. Now I may be wrong but wasnt Bush a band member, bussiness partner and friend?

prime666 said:
Its no secret I'm a huga Anthrax fan but the way I see it Bush and Caggiano got fucked. Now I may be wrong but wasnt Bush a band member, bussiness partner and friend?

So was Paul Crook- DAn Spitz-Rob Caggiano- Dan Lilker and Joey Belladonna
I could be wrong,, naah I'm right again.

Buzzard said:
So was Paul Crook- DAn Spitz-Rob Caggiano- Dan Lilker and Joey Belladonna
I could be wrong,, naah I'm right again.
Which makes it even worse that most of these guys didnt deserve the treatment they got. I really use to respesct Scott, the man inspired me to want to be a better musician, guitar player and energetic front man... But when I see someone like a 13 year vocalist put out to Pastor it chaps my hide.
The rumor mill here in fan boy land is that Crook was to tall and blond--- FIRED, Spitz just gave up-- Fired, Caggiano was shelved for later when it was convienent-- LAID OFF. Lilker was to tall --FIRED, Joey was a cornball that never contributed lyrics or melody-- FIRED. Can you confirm any of these Billy. Pehaps Scott and Cb arent as nice as I once thought...Oh,when ya gonna do a Bush interview? :puke:

Spitz left. He even said that himself. And I thought they fired Lilker because Turbin and him had issues. Joey drank to much and couldn't sing - and as far as I can tell, he still has trouble today. Rob and John got the shaft, straight up and for that, I feel for them. Especially John, he was in the band longer then Joey and Neil combined.

Yep, all that Red Bull does a number on your voice. Joey sings great they got rid of him to help find a new direction for the band. Times were changing and they wanted to stay popular.
See thread title.
:hotjump: :hotjump: :hotjump: :hotjump: :hotjump: :hotjump:

Bleearg said:
they got rid of him to help find a new direction for the band. Times were changing and they wanted to stay popular.
See thread title.
:hotjump: :hotjump: :hotjump: :hotjump: :hotjump: :hotjump:

I agree, thank God they did that back then.

Like Prime666 says, I respected Scott alot more before I met him, too. Asked him to autograph something and got a dirty look and not a fucking word. Dick.

I don´t like Anthrax very much, but i think it´s cool they threw out danny lilker because otherwise he wouldn´t have done nuclear assault, brutal truth...
Scott rules as a guitar player and what he did with S.O.D. is the fucking shit, amazing, but as a person he sucks.

So, back to the topic:
Guys like Charlie Benante just don´t know the meanings of honesty integrity and loyalty. They just got some cocks in their asses and shit in their mind.

Billy and Danny rule. Bone Charlie and Scott.

ps: fuck that whole rockstar bullshit. people that don´t talk to their fans or ignore them should get their ass fucked by THE ONE AND ONLY "BLACK HAMMER" haha!!

TEN REASONS WHY WE DO NOT SUPPORT THE REUNION:
1. WE TAKE IT AS A SPIT IN THE FACE OF THE MUSICIANS WHO HELPED CREATE THE BEST LINEUP OF ANTHRAX UP TO DATE
2. IT MAKES THE GREATER OF TWO EVILS CD LOOK PRETTY POINTLESS
3. IT DISSES THE FANS WHO HAVE SUPPORTED ANTHRAX FOR THE PAST 13 YEARS
4. IT LOOKS LIKE CRAWLING BACK TO THE FAIRWEATHER FANS WHO ONCE BAILED ON ANTHRAX
5. IT MAKES THE FANS QUESTION SCOTT'S AND CHARLIE'S INTEGRITY, CONSIDERING ALL THE PAST INTERVIEWS
6. IT'S ALSO A BIT FISHY CONSIDERING SCOTT'S STATEMENT TO SONGS FROM THE GREATER OF TWO EVILS "THE WAY I ALWAYS IMAGINED THEM IN THE FIRST PLACE."
7. IT MAKES ANTHRAX LOOK LIKE ANY OTHER NOSTALGIC, WASHED-UP 80'S METAL BAND
8. IT PROBABLY MEANS THAT THE BUSH ERA WILL BE FORGOTTEN FOREVER, WHICH MEANS WE WILL NEVER HEAR "ONLY", "ROOM FOR ONE MORE", "INSIDE OUT" AND "SAFE HOME" LIVE
9. IT MAKES US WONDER WHY THE BAND HAS NOT SAID A CLEAR WORD WHETHER THIS REUNION IS PERMANENT OR NOT
10. A REUNION IS ALWAYS THE LAST CARD THE BAND COULD PLAY.

:worship: :headbang:

For anyone who's interested, we have an exclusive interview with Anthrax guitarist Rob Caggiano on our page mentioned above.
Thanx Billy Milano for supporting us, hope he's not pissed off that we beat him to that, as he promised a special interview with John and Rob on his page :) well the more truth is heard, the better!
Reunion Bashing Club Team