Honesty-Integrity-Loyalty- Something Scott Ian and Charlie Benante don't understand

fabian_from_hell said:
I don´t like Anthrax very much, but i think it´s cool they threw out danny lilker because otherwise he wouldn´t have done nuclear assault, brutal truth...
Scott rules as a guitar player and what he did with S.O.D. is the fucking shit, amazing, but as a person he sucks.

So, back to the topic:
Guys like Charlie Benante just don´t know the meanings of honesty integrity and loyalty. They just got some cocks in their asses and shit in their mind.

Billy and Danny rule. Bone Charlie and Scott.

ps: fuck that whole rockstar bullshit. people that don´t talk to their fans or ignore them should get their ass fucked by THE ONE AND ONLY "BLACK HAMMER" haha!!

I agree. Dan's work with Impaled Nazarene is great stuff too.I guess he's going to be on bass for the german metal band Holy Moses soon too:headbang:

Overall, a pretty good show, but the previous line-up far superior. Joey was OK but he reminded me of the 80's metal guys I see in this town who don't know its 2006. He looked EXACTLY like he did in 1989 (with hair extensions). Frankie was awesome. Period. Dan Spitz? He is in the wrong band and I knew this over 10 years ago when I saw Anthrax for the first time. Puckered lips, wide-lg stance, arm flexing during solos. God what a douchbag.

Very interesting article and I do agree with it for the most part. However, as a fan I must say that I am glad to see the reunion happen. I would be even more happy to see Jon and Joey share the stage for at least one tour.

Well I support this reunion but I can understand reunion bashers too. This is win to win situation for me because I like Anthrax and Armored Saint.

i'm sure billy remembers but anthrax always created issues with people even in the mid 80
s they or scott ian rosenfeld(stage name should have a been a dead give away, they were looking be to entertainers from the get go not part of something more) tried to copyright the nyhc logo! and they were a heavy metal group. i love metal all different types thrash, death, doom and black metal and grind, but why would they want to copyright the nyhc logo? $$$$ perhaps? i still have an anthrax sticker with a huge musclebound skinhead with a don't tread on me tattoo and nyhc logo on it from back in the day. billy was the bridge to getting anthrax respect and probably a larger fan base, he also created with them arguably the best crossover metal record of all time. speak english or die.

I've pretty much quit reading the fan website and quit listening to them really after nearly 20 years.

off to different sounds from different places.