Honey from the BS DVD

Kfir

New Metal Member
May 21, 2006
Heyho!

Anybody else already got the double DVD?
If not - go out and buy it!

it´s really "value for money", Brainstorm live live live live, and a very nice history docu.

What I like most is the sound. Everything sounds really punchy, good work! Even the WOA 2004 show sounds much better than on the WOA 2004 DVD.

It will take me some more time to go through all the stuff...

So order one and be happy! ;)

Hello!

Yes, i already got the Braini - DVD´s :) ...and i must say:"Great Stuff!"
The Sound kicks Ass....and not to forget the "sweet Artwork" .....and Andy is a great Singer and "Entertainer" :)
It´s really value for money!

THANKS BRAINSTORM FOR THIS GREAT DVD´s!!!! :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

(DVD OF THE MONTH!!!! In the german RockHard Magazine 7/2007 )

BUY IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i bought it today... and i have to say that it is awesome! the sound is really good. i didn´t expect that. maybe the picture quality isn´t the best but hey: that are awesome concerts and they have a nice atmosphere.
and something else to critisize: maybe they should have taken a guy with a lesser german accent at the history documentation. i lought my butt of when i heard him. maybe any should have said the sequences... he doesn´t sound german at all on the concerts...

Nah another release i "overslept"

But good to hear you all like it... so i'll get my hands on that :)

is the DVD region 1 playable for here in the states ???? just got turned onto this band and I've been buying pretty much anything I can find :)

So, i've finally bought the DVD :headbang: Absolutely worth the money and I was surprised that the sound was THAT good. Another thing I was positively surprised by is Thorsten's vocals, didn't know his vocals was like what he showed on there.

If I would have any complaints though it would be that the bass drums lies a little too high maybe. Also that the song variation isn't the best.

Small things when the better parts wheight it up though. I especially like the two concerts on the first DVD (of course). Two concerts full of POWER indeed! Those B-storm fans out there who doesn't own it should of course get it.