HOODIE WEATHER IS ALMOST HERE!

Jun 26, 2009
New Jersey
The scent of autumn, the leaves falling of the trees but most importantly..... its almost hoodie season!

My question to you guys is

Where do you get your merch from? I have always shopped with indiemerchstore but it seems like they always get the crappy designs from all the bands. Any suggestions? Im look to get a whole new fall wardrobe. Stuff like The Black Dahlia Murder, Whitechapel, All Shall Perish, The Acacia Strain, Beneath The Massacre, I Declare War etc. (yeah, im a sucker for deathcore bands).

Maybe I'm just getting old, but I'm sure you can find some nicer looking clothing than metal band hoodies for the winter season :lol:
But I suppose if you must, All Shall Perish has my favorite music of the bands you listed

Maybe I'm just getting old, but I'm sure you can find some nicer looking clothing than metal band hoodies for the winter season :lol:
But I suppose if you must, All Shall Perish has my favorite music of the bands you listed

haha no doubt. I have lots of nice clothing, i just love how metal hoodies

A: Are dope
B: It strikes up conversation
C: Makes it easier to find metalheads
D: Supports the band

haha no doubt. I have lots of nice clothing, i just love how metal hoodies

A: Are dope
B: It strikes up conversation
C: Makes it easier to find metalheads
D: Supports the band

Except maybe for A, since I think metal hoodies are a bit corny, can't argue with the rest of those points :)

I need to get some more hoodies. Only have like 1 zip-up, thats sorta thin. It's getting chilly at night now. I caught a cold ..... and its fucking AUGUST!!!

marie-ntoinette-hoodie-20100627-110458.jpg

I only really buy from bands direct so it varies.
But I can say that the shirts/hoodies NOEVDIA use are quality.
also...
American apparel hoodie in colour of your choice, for when a Dying Fetus one is not appropriate.

Öwen;9964091 said:
Fuck hoodies - leather jacket time. :kickass:

This over a hoodie any time, but not until something like late October here. Maybe even mid-November depending on the climate shift.:D

Öwen;9964091 said:
Fuck hoodies - leather jacket time. :kickass:

All the time should be leather jacket time :headbang:
Altho usually I skip that during days in july and august.
now its a bit hot for both that and hoodies tho, 42C° or something. pretty hot for around here

worst summer in years here in germany. Almost always hoodie wether (july, august)

now its gettin warmer :loco:

I thought that this summer was awesome so far, cause I usually dont like the hot weather too much and dont have a problem with rain.
But I think you had some problems with too much water, which sucks.
Pretty fucked up how the weather changed compared to 4 weeks ago :loco: