Hook Up?

shadow walker

Sep 11, 2003
pennsylvania
Visit site
it appears i might be able to see THE MAIDENS! I got baby sitters and am waiting to hear from a friend of mine stationed in SD who can hook me up for the night all i gotta do is fly down or should i say over and rock out! Anyone looking to hook up and meet for the show? My boy says his place is close to CANES and it wont be a problem to get there as long as he's not called out on thursday, anyone?

SW

i'll find out by 1800 if i can be there, and if so id love to be EDDIE! can i assault people? without repercussions???? hahaha! man i hope he comes through, ive been so stoked to see all you girls, mini murray being my favorite, i want booku pictures!! i've been working on my (Jack Sparrow)-Johnny Depp, Pirates of the Caribean impersonation and its been cracking the guys up at the station all week , i hope to try it out on you all! the scene where hes getting shot at and running from the soliders is way funny, i just need someone to shoot at me, trust me im used to it!
my wife said the plane ticket is my christmas gift if all go's well, she hates iron maiden or id bring her! i know! why'd you marry her? oh well, nother story...

pray....whoops for gods sake dont do that!!! CROSS YOUR FINGERS FOR ME~!

:tickled:

shadow walker said:
i'll find out by 1800 if i can be there, and if so id love to be EDDIE! can i assault people? without repercussions????
You CAN, but only I have the right to attack people with impunity. :Smug: :D You will have to face the consequences.

Bruce Chickinson said:
Yes Jackie, we are counting on you. Anyone want to be Eddie? Where's Crank Yanker? I think he volunteered.
:tickled: I'm here! I'm here! Yes, planning to go down to Canes Saturday. Happy to help out if needed, or happy to see the show if not...
Ready to rock!

Keyser Soze said:
that sucks... what happened?

my friend has to work and cant go with me but offered the house....but! his wife is going to be there and thats kinda weird for me to stay in his crib with his wife while he works and i party with the maidens and come home and crash on his couch waking up humping his sofa and ralfing in his crapper all while his wife watches??? no! i tried! i even got a great air plane ticket for $270.00! im pissed. ill see you'all someday. until then, ill just listen to your fun stories. :erk: