hoorah!! just got my 2nd brainstorm album, man its awesome!!

No-Mercy

Feanor
Nov 4, 2004
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
www.myspace.com
i had first gotten soul temptation, and i was just amazed. couldnt stop listening and such, i love all the songs. i was suprised i hadnt heard of them earlier....but i dont know many other 13 yearolds who are into metal. i got Unholy, and i have to say but one thing... :OMG: it rocks. i havent put it down all day....i even brought it to my bball game and forced them to play that during warmups and such instead of the rap they always play.( to the band if they read this) man you guys are simply amazing....any chance you'll be back at prog power in 06? itll be my first time going, i cant wait. i think soul temptation still remains my favorite album out of the two....and right now is my alltime most listened to album!! the style of your music is just fantastic. keep rocking guys.

Cheers!
//greg \m/

then wait until you get to hear the other albums ;)
as for PP VI, I doubt it (not sure if Glenn books bands two years in a row) but it has already been announced that the guys head over to the US for some dates:
"The second leg of the tour is in the booking-status right now. Brainstorm will then conquer other territories in Europe and overseas. Stay tuned!" (I guess with overseas they mean the US..)
So, perhaps you're lucky and they're coming near you.