brainstorm!!

No-Mercy

Feanor
Nov 4, 2004
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
www.myspace.com
you may consider this spam, but i have to. BRAINSTORM FUCKIN OWNS!! its been 2 weeks since ive heard brainstorm. why you ask? cos i was lending a friend ALL of their cds...he loved em, and jsut got em back. first thing i put on Soul Temptation album, THE LEADING!!! man just so kick ass!! aaah damn did i miss it. FUCKIN BRAINSTORM!!! :headbang:

Marlies said:
well at least it's Brainstorm related spam :D :lol:

Hehe, right! :D

Gonna Spam something

I was at the Gig in Frankenthal yesterday evening:

IT WAS KICKING ASS!

The Sound was a bit worse than in Andernach in April, but sure this was not Brianstorms fault rather the fault of the sound technicians of the club.

The 2 Support Bands were also not bad, but they had no Songs with "Earworm" potential!

And then finally brainstorm after hours of waiting (we left the "Eifel" at 5pm and arrived in Frankenthal at 7pm, so we had to wait about 2 hours for the beginnig of the support bands, that we even didnt knew about until we entered the club).

It was the same (or at least 90% the same) playlist as the playlist of the LM-Tour.

At the end they tried to play the "Speedmedley" but Andy forgot the "Tear down the walls" Lyrics or someone played something wrong, i have not realized it early enough and didn´t remember the lyrics either to say something more precisely about that. They played "All those words" a second time then :hotjump:

Maybe Centerman aka Frank wants to say something about it as he was there too!

regards
Sebastian

at least i got someone to post on this forum!!! its like my ritual. right when i wake up i go on the forums...(my comps right next to bed so i can lay down and do this) and slowly scroll down and pray that the "last post" isn't my name.

Yeah i try to check the forums for new Posts twice a day. Mostly when i come from work (at Weekend after i woke up :)) and before i turn of the computer.

regards
Sebastian

ah, yeah i check ALL the time. these forums must get at least 5 hits a day from me.

im listening to Rising right now. and, yes...i have yet to turn off Soul Temptation since i got it back from my friend. god it kicks ass!!! loooveee iiitt!!!! aaahh fuck yeah!!!

BRAINSTORM!!!

Hi,
I am a real brainstorm fan for a few years now!
And i allways wanted to register myself here!
But i never found the time.
Now i have the time (injured myself)
And the gig of Symphorce yesterday in the Rockfabrik was the last push for me!
I loved Brainstorm since the first song!!! (heard them first really at an Edguy concert) Say them tweice till now. Andy three times.
And on the 2.10 it will be the third time with brainstorm!

I hope I will meet the Brainstorm guys!

Up The Irons!

Mealking said:
Now i have the time (injured myself)
I hope you haven´t injured your self on the gig yesterday ;-)

Anyway: Welcome to this nice Forum! Have much fun!

Öhm...first: Yes Maiden rule. My favourite band (but they are in a god-status for me ;) )

I didnt hurt myself at the Sonata, Symphorce, Machine Men gig ;)
I am playing handball...and hurt my knee last week.
It´s a "Miniskusriss" and it badly hurts! So i have to take drugs and medizin shit like that. But this is nothing, which can stop me fron getting frenzy at gigs *hrhrhr*

Mealking said:

Öhm...first: Yes Maiden rule. My favourite band (but they are in a god-status for me ;) )

I didnt hurt myself at the Sonata, Symphorce, Machine Men gig ;)
I am playing handball...and hurt my knee last week.
It´s a "Miniskusriss" and it badly hurts! So i have to take drugs and medizin shit like that. But this is nothing, which can stop me fron getting frenzy at gigs *hrhrhr*

i dont know how much you have heard of brainstorm...but what albums have you heard, and what's your favorite? (and song if you have one, i always found it impossible to choose). i usually ask newer members i see on here :headbang:

Firstly I see:
I fucking write my name wrong^^ Omg silly can a man be.
It sould be Metalking^^ (yeah I am a poser)

To your questions:
I think I have heard quite everything of Branstorm over the time (but I am not that sure)
I personally have the Soul Temptation and Liquid Monster (the other albums i could not buy till now...we dont have a CD Shop with Metal CDs in town)
My favorite song...I dont really have a favourite song of any band...
But in general i like the hard and fast songs more. But also I have to say, that brainstorm is one of the bands of which I like all kinds of songs really really much :). And Symphorce is also a real real great band!!!

For the end: Now it´s certain :D I will be in the LKa on the 2.10 :headbang:

Mealking said:
Firstly I see:
I fucking write my name wrong^^ Omg silly can a man be.
It sould be Metalking^^ (yeah I am a poser)

I supposed that, but thaught you maybe meant something special with "mealking" :loco:

I recommend you to buy the "Unholy" and/or the "Hungry" as there are some fast Songs :hotjump:

regards

Mealking said:
thanlks for the tip :)
But the bigger problem is:
I can only buy in the internet or drive in the next town.
So i can´t buy CDs very often :(

indeed, i have that problem but not that bad. yes, personally Soul Temptation is my favorite brainstorm song...and i think the album reccomendations ^, up there are good if you like the faster stuff. :headbang:

personally, i think after ST and LM, MM is the next id reccomend.

Only a week left!!!

But what would be the really great crown on top of the Metal Blade ROAR:
Children of Bodom!!!
I think I would die then^^
Brainstorm...Children Of Bodom...Amon Amarth
But 2 of them are great too!!

I hope I will get a ticket, cause I have to buy it at the concert