Brainstorm

EVERLOSTINDEADETERNITY

I hate wiener dogs. Dreadful creatures.
Mar 3, 2004
Tulsa, Ok
I dont start posts often but I felt like this needed to be said. The new Brainstorm album is totally one hundred percent kick ass. Liquid Monster has been in my player for getting close to a week now and I dont see it going anywhere for awhile. I had Dream Evils Chasing The Dragon in my player for two weeks and I picked up Liquid Monster and cant stop listening to it. 3 or 4 EXCELLENT songs and all the others are very strong and soild but the flow of the album is just killer. Not one filler to me on the whole album. Anyone that likes them should pick up their new one. Ive seen a couple people mention them on here and just wanted to let everyone know the new album is awesome. Inside a Monster is destined to be on every compilation tape or cd I make probably for the rest of my life. Nice solid heavy riffs with intricate melodies in just about every song. Nothing flashy just awesome to the point no bullshit metal. God i love this album and anybody who doesnt buy this album is only hurting themselves, play Edguys Electric Hellfire Club back to back with it and its probably the best one two punch of good solid metal youll hear in a while or maybe its just me. :headbang:

Definitely check them out 6! They are outstanding. I love the new one, but I think Metus Mortis is thier best so far. If you ever get a chance to see them live though, it is worth a long-ass drive to see them. They were outstanding at PPV and I would go see them in a heartbeat anytime in the future!

I like their releases a good bit. They are above average to me, but not great. However, live, they absolutely slay. If they are able to create half the magic they did at PPUSA IV, they would be a MUST band to see live.

Bryant

I just got Liquid a few weeks ago myself its great! But I still find BS to be a bit boring I cant help it I just do .... But like Both Bryant and Ron have said THE KICK ASS LIVE!!! we 3 saw them last year at PPUSA V and they were just unbelievable!!! but it seems IMHO ofcourse that they cant quite capture that Energy they have on stage on Album .... Tho I find them boring I really do love this band ... and Andy B. Franke is an Outstanding Individual!!!!

I like them a fair bit as well. I was expecting a little more from them with Liquid Monster and it ended up being a bit more of the same as Soul Temptation. It's all good though and I'm still spinning it about once a day.

And I'll just add a "me too" as far as seeing them live. They carry an energy onto the stage that is incredible. I'm looking forward to seeing Symphorce in September to see if it's Andy (lead vox) that's responsible for it.

Wheezer said:
I like them a fair bit as well. I was expecting a little more from them with Liquid Monster and it ended up being a bit more of the same as Soul Temptation. It's all good though and I'm still spinning it about once a day.

And I'll just add a "me too" as far as seeing them live. They carry an energy onto the stage that is incredible. I'm looking forward to seeing Symphorce in September to see if it's Andy (lead vox) that's responsible for it.

I'm lookin forward to Symphorce! Alot!!! I picked up Twice Second right after PP lastyear while searching for Brainstorm ... Never found the BS but I fell in love with Symphorce!!! I Like them about say a 1,000,000,000 times better than brainstorm :D

Metis Mortis and Ambuigity are my faves....In the last few weeks I've listened to all their releases except the first one. It sure is great to see how the band has progressed as well as listening to Andy's constant improvements in his range and vocal stylings. The guys are "gelling" very well together and it's definately apparent in their latest release "Liquid Monster." I for sure can't wait to finally meet Andy and the Symphorce guys in Sept.!!! Check out our Symphorce fansite for updates on Symphorce's upcoming release "Godspeed" projected release is Sept.

Liquid Monster is in my favorite albums of all time list

Susperia Ulimited
Iron Maiden Number Of The beast
In Flames Colony
Brain Storm Liquid Monster
NightRage Sweet Vengence
Dream Evil Chasing The Dragon
Testament The legacy
Overkill Years Of Deacy
Iced Earth Burnt Offerings

Songs 1-6 are Awesome 7 and 8 are good , 9 and 10 are awesome and 11 is a good closer. Its got mega lasting power to me. I love this album.

EVERLOSTINDEADETERNITY said:
Liquid Monster is in my favorite albums of all time list

Susperia Ulimited
Iron Maiden Number Of The beast
In Flames Colony
Brain Storm Liquid Monster
NightRage Sweet Vengence
Dream Evil Chasing The Dragon
Testament The legacy
Overkill Years Of Deacy
Iced Earth Burnt Offerings

Good to see Decay in that list!!! fuckin awsome album ... though if that were my List Overkill would be #1 Testament #2 Iced Earth #3 and Brainstorm #4 ... none of the others would actually rank anywhere near my top 10 and hell I would actually replace Legacy with Low :headbang: :D

I love Brainstorm! I concur with everyone here as to how much ass they kick LIVE! :headbang: I defo love their releases as well... my fav being Soul Temptation... I love that middle eartern flavor in the songs... I crank it up, headbang and bellydance all at the same time :D
As to Liquid Monster it is a solid release, but there are parts of it that I enjoy more than others... myself I like Symphorce a bit more as they are more "in your face" and have their own powermetal style... very groovy baybay :tickled: :headbang:

not at all sixx, you may like one and not the other. They should be judged on what each band brings and not because the have the same vox. It is just an added bonus to like both!

kittybeast said:
not at all sixx, you may like one and not the other. They should be judged on what each band brings and not because the have the same vox. It is just an added bonus to like both!

I concur...

Six what Symphorce album did you listen to? Have you heard "Twice Second"?