New Brainstorm Album WOOHOO!!!

LUDMER

El Esqueleto Ole
Jun 13, 2003
NYC
Visit site
BRAINSTORM Set Tentative Title For New Album - Sep. 30, 2004

German power metallers BRAINSTORM have set "Liquid Monster" as the tentative title for the follow-up to their highly acclaimed 2003 effort, "Soul Temptation".

Commented guitarist Torsten Ihlenfeld: "We are [about to finish] the main songwriting and pre-production process and I must say that the new material simply sounds amazing!" Added vocalist Andy B. Franck: "Yes, I think now we have created a REAL monster!"

"Liquid Monster" is scheduled for release on Fenruary 28, 2005 via Metal Blade Records. An advance single, featuring new album tracks as well as some non-album cuts and a new enhanced video in support of the upcoming album, will be released on January 31.

http://www.roadrun.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=27450

This is Greattttttttttttt :headbang: I cannot wait...I will be besides myself o_O it will be like a late x-mas!!!!!! :hotjump:

Brainstorm, Lanfear, Freak Kitchen, Masterplan, etc. all have albums coming out in the next few months. This is terrible news...for my pocketbook! :D

Hello, I'm new (well, Bryant and others might recognize me from the Vanden Plas board). :wave: Been a Brainstorm fan for over a year, own all the albums from Unholy to Soul Temptation, ST being my favorite. My question: can the new one be better than ST? How do you improve upon perfection? :worship: In any case, I can't wait to hear Liquid Monster! :headbang:

dusttodaylight said:
own all the albums from Unholy to Soul Temptation, ST being my favorite.

did you miss the Hungry :confused:
well i have all the cds you have too the definitely :headbang: but my favourites are the Unholy and Metus Mortis
if mailorder would be faster i had them all :D

What really makes me happy is, that BS release it at the end of february. Last time before ST was released, it is approx 2 years ago now! (end of oct. 2002), i had to wait 7 Months for it :yell: now its just 5 :err: long enough anyhow!

sofar from Eifel, Germany
sebastian