Hope Tab

HostMoRke

New Metal Member
Mar 16, 2004
Hey fellow anitmatter fans.... i was wondering if anyone had the guitar tab to anitmatters version of pink floyds "hope". If anyone does, could you please send it to me, PLEASE>>>>>>>>>>.>>> thanks

HostMoRke :yell:

or is it just a roy harper song? damn, now i don't know it for sure anymore.

but anyway, it's just an amazing song!

Strangelight said:
Why does everyone think its a Pink Floyd track?
i guess most peeps are mislead by the credits in the booklet for i think there it say copyright by Pink Floyd music.

btw Dunc, best board anouncement ever! :D

Morpheus said:
i guess most peeps are mislead by the credits in the booklet for i think there it say copyright by Pink Floyd music.

btw Dunc, best board anouncement ever! :D

In the booklet it reads 'All tracks published by Vile Music except 'Hope' published by Pink Floyd Music/Copyright Control'
Why dont people assume that the rest of the tracks are cover versions of a band called Vile? ;)

Strangelight said:
In the booklet it reads 'All tracks published by Vile Music except 'Hope' published by Pink Floyd Music/Copyright Control'
Why dont people assume that the rest of the tracks are cover versions of a band called Vile? ;)

Well, if there was a band called Vile that had sold millions of albums, I'm sure I would :Spin:

Susie said:
Thats a cool album, i'm sure you should be able to get hold of that somehow :)

it is one of those i'll have to meet by accident in a dark record shop owned by a one eyed limping man, telling me stories bout how he sailed the sea and penguins tried to rule the world. aah. blessed day that will be :cool:

Strangelight said:
it's the name phenomenon i reckon, people get blind ;)

I remember on the german ANTIMATTER/AUTUMNBLAZE Tour when Mick said something like this to the crowd:
"this is me tryin to sing a song like vinnie cavanagh tryin to sing a song like roy harper... strange innit?"
But I think (after buying the eternity album) that the ANTIMATTER unplugged version is 100% better than the ANATHEMA version. But I don`t know the original version.