Horns up!!..among other things

jdelpi said:
some Anthrax shirt was going for over $200 on eBay. major "what the fuck" there.

There was 3 Anthrax shirts going for over 200. The highest was a Judge Death Among The Living Japan shirt. It went for 255.00. What the fuck is wrong with that person. They even had a pair of Anthrax Boxer shorts sell for like 100 bucks. Can you say SUCKER, or IDIOT

I have seen Iron Maiden shirts go for 4 to 500 bucks. I am seriousally thinking of auctioning off some of my old rare ones. Especially if I can get that kind of money.

The reason thay went so hi, I am guessing, is because thay where brand new. Still i wouldent pay that much for a Anthrax shirt. Unless it was the Fistful of Metal shirt. Had one when I was a kid, but dont know were it went. and thats one of the few Anthrax shirts i dont have. But even then, dont think i would pay that much, $50 maybe.

jdelpi said:
Scott sold a test pressing of Kill 'em All (1 of 10) for over $900 on eBay a few years back. I'd sell it too.

Me too.(would sell it that is) I got rid of my Misfits Green Earth AD for 2500 last year, and I am thinking of getting rid of my entire Glenn Danzig Era Misfits colored records. I can probably make close to 10 grand the way prices are heading.

muffytheVampirelayer said:
There was 3 Anthrax shirts going for over 200. The highest was a Judge Death Among The Living Japan shirt. It went for 255.00. What the fuck is wrong with that person. They even had a pair of Anthrax Boxer shorts sell for like 100 bucks. Can you say SUCKER, or IDIOT

I have seen Iron Maiden shirts go for 4 to 500 bucks. I am seriousally thinking of auctioning off some of my old rare ones. Especially if I can get that kind of money.
It's all about nostalgia.

All my Thrax shirts from the '80s are all in shreds and in some land fill probably. I'm might look for my ATL tour shirt with the NOT man skating on the front and NYHC sleeves. Last yeat I was going thru some old rags to change the oil in my truck and I found an Accept Metal Heart tour muscle shirt. :lol: