Hot Poker!

n10508844_30985787_59461.jpg
060412edguy_41-1.jpg

Yes please.

Dreamfucks are Sarah Silverman, Kate Winslet, Christina Applegate, Julia Louis-Dreyfuss, my best friend's cousin Rachel, and the mom from that show The Riches.

Also Christina Ricci. But only in her Wednesday Addams attire. She was my first celebrity crush.

And the mom on Married...With Children. Not only is she SMOKIN' hot, but after being married to Al all those years, she NEEDS a man like me.

and yeah Nikki, I'd do you too.

Perttu-Elessar Kivilaakso, multiple times, thank you very much :p

he's cute, amazingly talented and passionate, has a weird twisted sense of humour, is sweet as hell and doesn't think he's hot himself, and he's no dumbass either...
above all, he's sexy as hell, he can draw you closer just by the way he looks around him ;)

unfortunately he never walks around naked on the street :( so i can't rape him there. (and yes, i asked:lol:)

Perttu-Elessar Kivilaakso, multiple times, thank you very much :p

he's cute, amazingly talented and passionate, has a weird twisted sense of humour, is sweet as hell and doesn't think he's hot himself, and he's no dumbass either...
above all, he's sexy as hell, he can draw you closer just by the way he looks around him ;)

unfortunately he never walks around naked on the street :( so i can't rape him there. (and yes, i asked:lol:)
this world would be better if people just walked naked without any clothes