Sep 9, 2003
Visit site
http://www.jdvhospitality.com/hotels/hotel/20

Wild Palms Hotel
910 E. Fremont Avenue
Sunnyvale, CA 94087
P: 408.738.0500 | F: 408.736.8302
Reservations: 800.538.1600

If you are coming from out of town for the March Enchant show- this is a good place to stay that is close to the venue. They have rates right now for $65.00 a night on the Saturday night of the show--

I actually booked this hotel for the night. If it turns out sucking I'll know who to come to get my money back :heh:

I am SOOO looking forward to the show, I have no words for it...
It will be a long trip (about 1750 miles from my house) but will be worth it!

Last show I attended was Dream Theater in Toronto last March (and that was 2000 miles from my house)

What's a prog fan from the Canadian Praries to do????

I actually booked this hotel for the night. If it turns out sucking I'll know who to come to get my money back :heh:

I am SOOO looking forward to the show, I have no words for it...
It will be a long trip (about 1750 miles from my house) but will be worth it!

Last show I attended was Dream Theater in Toronto last March (and that was 2000 miles from my house)

What's a prog fan from the Canadian Praries to do????

well its awesome to be having you come down!! Its not going to suck at all...My friend stayed at the Wild Palms on New Years and said it was great!!I am staying there so it better be :cool: Your on Portnoy's board too right?

Bear

We gotta get a tally going on here and the Enchant forum for who is staying in the hotel - me and my bud Kevin are showing up LATE thursday night

Room has CD player and fridge - all I need!!!!!:heh:

(oh yeah and beds too..... :lol: )