Hotel/motel rooms?

qwaftzefoni

New Metal Member
Apr 18, 2003
hey,
does anybody know if it is still possible to get a room (just one person) anywhere near the venue?

Thanks...

well, that might be difficult since I'm coming over from Europe. But it shouldnt be a problen getting something a bit far from the venue? That should be ok...

qwaftzefoni said:
well, that might be difficult since I'm coming over from Europe. But it shouldnt be a problen getting something a bit far from the venue? That should be ok...

Check out some of the travel information listed on the site here: http://www.progpowerusa.com/travel.php When you call any of these hotel chains, you can always ask them if they can recommend any other places nearby. Just remember that, while you'll be in Atlanta, the specific area by the venue is known as Midtown, and some hotels are listed as such. Good luck finding a room!

--Mike

We're staying at the Marriott Suites Midtown, it's a few minutes walk from the venue. I didn't get around to booking our room until this past weekend and had no problems. Price is $99/night, I don't know how that compares to the others.

I'm flying from El Salvador with some friends for the festival and we are also on a really tight budget. The Super 8 motel listed on the progpower site has rooms for $59 a night, I think its a good choice for us. Its within walking distance of the venue, you can check their website for info.

I just booked a room at Granada Suites on travelocity for 99 bucks. Probably a rip off for the quality of the hotel, but I am banking that there will be lots of Powerproger's in attendance. I think this hotel has been sold out for a while so you might get lucky if you book through travelocity. Good luck!