Parking at ProgPower?

metallicpoet

New Metal Member
Sep 16, 2008
Quick question: I plan on getting a hotel room in the suburbs of Atlanta because it's cheaper than at the hotels near the venue. Is there usually enough parking nearby? And about how much does it cost?

Thanks.

Between $5 and $15. The law school right next door was $5/day last year. Not sure if its the same this year. The parking underneath the venue is the most expensive place to park.

Between $5 and $15. The law school right next door was $5/day last year. Not sure if its the same this year. The parking underneath the venue is the most expensive place to park.

Yep, the John Marshall Law School. Who knew the guy from Metal Church had a law school? Not I! :lol:

Next thing ya know, there will be a marketing company named after Mastermind around the corner from the venue-- oh, wait. :)

To get to the law school's parking deck, take the next left immediately after passing the venue on West Peachtree, and it is down the hill on your right.

There's a parking lot a couple blocks past the Grenada on Peachtree that goes for $3-$5. I've used it for years and have never had any trouble there. Save money. Drink more.