Parking in Atlanta?

spag

I am a leaf on the wind
Sep 18, 2006
Everywhere and nowhere
Is there a place to park overnight for those that might crash in someone's room, but not be registered at the hotel themselves? I know there is that lot on Peachtree, right near the venue, but don't know if they allow overnight parking or not. Is there decent street parking at 2am and since it's a weekend?

The parking garage at Center Stage (it's below and behind) allows overnight parking.

~ Jen

The Venue parking is the single most expensive in the area. The closest, cheapest, and covered parking is under the Law School 1/2 block past the Center Stage. Turn left on 18th st. It's half the cost of the venue parking and very convenient. If it or the venue aren't close to the hotels where you may be refer to this thread.

Thanks. I know about the general lots in the area, but the big question was if there was a problem with the vehicle being there all night or not. I might have a clearance problem with the underground ones. Anyone know if the Center Stage or lawschool garages can handle 9' height? Seems like the venue would need it for equipment vehicles, but maybe they just park out front/back for loading?