HOTELS, FLIGHT COMPANIES etc

Kirst-ehhh

Epic Kirsty
Jan 2, 2007
Glasgow, Scotland
www.myspace.com
I thought I would make this thread to see if anyone can help each other out.

If you are travelling from Europe then I found this website very useful: www.sterling.dk - cheap flights with good reviews!

Here is the routemap of ALL destinations you can fly to Copenhagen from:

Routemap

Also, RyanAir fly to Malmo (Sweden) for VERY cheap and you can get a bus outside the airport to Copenhagen I'm sure (takes about 50 minutes).

If anyone is planning on travelling by coach Eurolines is very handy! You can travel from places like Hamburg (Germany) to Copenhagen for really cheap!

I hope this has helped some people!!! I would like to hear if anyone has any cheap hotels they know of in Copenhagen? Would be great, I'm on a budget thanks to travelling to gigs in Europe throughout summer and currently not having a job! lol!

xx Kirsty

Hey Kirsty,

good to see the enthusiasm here..:)

As soon as the tickets go on sale, we will begin uploading addresses / info for hotels near the venue. The good thing is that The Rock is located in the centre of the city, so you'll have a gazillion hotels to choose from - all within decent walking distance of the venue as well as shopping, restaurants, sightseeing etc.

Lars
Intromental

Well I had a look. Cheapest I found was about £40. But it has no shower facilities. £50 is about the minimum you can pay for a double room.

But like I said :) If anyone finds anything just post on here. I'm already arranging plans with a couple of people that might want to get a family room and save some cash ^_^

So...tickets soon!! YES!!! I can't wait any longeeer!!!

xx Kirsty

Hi Kirst-ehh, I have an email sent to me every week, and it gives information to all the different companies who offer the cheapest flights to all sorts of destinations. Sometimes there are real bargains..like flights from 1p etc. May well be worth you signing up to. :)

http://www.cheapflights.co.uk/

Well I had a look. Cheapest I found was about £40. But it has no shower facilities. £50 is about the minimum you can pay for a double room.

Regarding hotels, we're gonna put up links to a lot of hotels AND hostels (cheap, cheap, cheap :loco: ) nearby the venue soon. With a bit of luck we'll get around to do it this week.

c.

I think $600 is pretty cheap for flying from the U.S. to Denmark.....are there cheaper??? That would be great! If not, I would expect to pay at least that much. A hotel is another thing :erk: