Hotels in the Oakland Area...

sflanegan

May 6, 2003
Oakland, CA
Hi everyone,

We have been getting many requests for some information regarding hotels in the area of Imusicast, so after a little research I think I have come up with the best places to check out...

First off, all the hotels I am listing are in the city of Emeryville, which is really close to Oakland basically at the base of the Bay Bridge and a short cab ride from the venue. These hotels are also all right off the freeway an probably about 10-15 minutes from Oakland International Airport.

The area is actually really nice. There is a brand new mall there along with many restaurants, a multiplex movie theater, and an Ikea if you are interested in buying a couch when you are in town;-) The prices are hovering around $100 a night. I think that the clean and nice location is worth a couple of extra bucks. The prices were from expedia... but the numbers I list are the actual hotel numbers. So you might want to hunt some of the on-line reservation services (expedia,travelocity, etc...) to find the best deals... anyway... here ya go!!

Four Points by Sheraton San Francisco Bay Bridge
(510) 547-7888

Holiday Inn Bay Bridge Emeryville
(510) 658-9300

Courtyard by Marriott Emeryville
(510) 652-8777