• *DouceFolie*

Votes: 10 10.5%
  • Nikotiini

Votes: 11 11.6%
  • Igraine

Votes: 12 12.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hello, I have some words to say. I will be happy if I'd win the best personality on this forum. Moreover, I am not a girl who praises herself. I am a bit shy (less shy than before though) I am not an excited girl or a slut, I'm exalted and I have a head on my shoulders. Being pretty is not the most important thing in life. I also wanted to say that every girls there are winners because you are all beautiful and cool. (same think for the men) If you hate me for some reasons, it's your problem. I never insulted someone and I respected everybody here. And, if someone insult you and you don't know why, this person needs attention and he/she needs some help. The most important is to be allright with yourself, to catch up all good moments and to not give a fuck about what others think of you. (*to live intensely; Carpe Diem philosophy lol [like when I listen to a good album or if I'm in a party or a show, I don't think of my misfortunes and my future, I live in the present moment])

I love you all and I wish you good times, health and love :p

PS: Sorry, my english sucks.

Reactions: Nikotiini
Hello, I have some words to say. I will be happy if I'd win the best personality on this forum. Moreover, I am not a girl who praises herself. I am a bit shy (less shy than before though) I am not an excited girl or a slut, I'm exalted and I have a head on my shoulders. Being pretty is not the most important thing in life. I also wanted to say that every girls there are winners because you are all beautiful and cool. (same think for the men) If you hate me for some reasons, it's your problem. I never insulted someone and I respected everybody here. And, if someone insult you and you don't know why, this person needs attention and he/she needs some help. The most important is to be allright with yourself, to catch up all good moments and to not give a fuck about what others think of you. (*to live intensely; Carpe Diem philosophy lol [like when I listen to a good album or if I'm in a party or a show, I don't think of my misfortunes and my future, I live in the present moment])

Yours are really nice and kind words... thank you, really.

I wanted to write something here but I was waiting for the official KillerGon's statement, cause I remembered that he told that he would have written something official.. but whatever, now I'm writing. :saint:

And why should anyone hate you? There's no reason, truly... we all love you too, you should know it. :)

But hey, Roxy... today you are the winner, so have my congratulations! :) *hugs and gives roses to you*

ps: and don't worry: my english is worse, but I hope you got used to it! :D

Orchid.jpg

:)

congrats

Reactions: PsycRoxXptic

Nice speech :headbang: