House Music?

Kyra

Feb 21, 2002
Visit site
Hi Glenn! Can you post this year's house music? I heard some good stuff but didn't always catch the name of the artist/song.

thanks!

yea there was one song by machine men or something?

i could barely understand the thing with all the people talking and those speakers really seemed to put out way more bass than treble, so it was hard to make out alot, but that song sounded really great, if thats even remotely close to the name of the band.

id like to know

I know I heard a cut off the new Evidence One, called "The Sky is the Limit" and I was totally loving it! Id love to see those guys (even though they aren't "quite" power or prog).

Hey one song was from the new Circus Maximus Cd isolate, thats a great cd pick it up..:headbang:

yea there was one song by machine men or something?

i could barely understand the thing with all the people talking and those speakers really seemed to put out way more bass than treble, so it was hard to make out alot, but that song sounded really great, if thats even remotely close to the name of the band.

id like to know

They caught my ear too. Liked the vox. I think this is them...

http://www.myspace.com/machinemenband

I wasn't able to catch who was covering Thin Lizzy's "Cold Sweat." Anyone? :)

--T.J.

That was Jørn , off his last disc "Unlocking the Past" (which is KILLER)

The song listing off that disc:
  1. On And On - MSG
  2. Fool For Your Loving - Whitesnake
  3. Cold Sweat - Thin Lizzy
  4. Lonely Is The Word / Letters From Earth - Black Sabbath
  5. Burn - Deep Purple
  6. Feel Like Making Love - Bad Company
  7. Kill The King - Rainbow
  8. Perfect Strangers - Deep Purple
  9. Naked City - Kiss
  10. The Day The Earth Caught Fire - City Boy

I'm not sure it was Jorn's version (which is good)... though my ears were ringing, it sounded more like the Dublin Death Patrol's version of "Cold Sweat." Which is a killer side project of largely Testament members.

I remember Ride the Sky and the new Allan/Lande in the mix.

dude yea, i think benny jansson plays for that band, not 100% sure but dont feel like double checking due to a severe diagnosis of laziness

i have the cd, friggin good stuff