Houston show?

I know there is another houston dude on here. Who's going? I plan on getting a ticket even though I hate warehouse live :(

I'll be there and I'm also going to the Austin show the night before at the new Emo's venue. I like Warehouse Live, but sometimes the sound can suck. It's hit or miss. Last year I saw Bad Religion and the sound was great, but the very next night I saw Suicidal Tendencies and they sounded like shit.

i'm going (i hope....LOL) i was just wondering if this place is an age limit on admittance( you know like 21 or 18 and older?) cause i was thinking on bringing my 14 year old son to educate him on real music..... LOL

i'm going (i hope....LOL) i was just wondering if this place is an age limit on admittance( you know like 21 or 18 and older?) cause i was thinking on bringing my 14 year old son to educate him on real music..... LOL

As far as I know its all ages. They'll probably specify on the venue site if it was otherwise. Megadeth was my first show when I was 14.

thanks guys but i have to be honest and tell you my first concert i was 13 and it was the summer from hell 1 was pink floyd the wall in long island ,ny 1980 .2 was boston at the Brenden burns arena in nj 3 was ac/dc at the camden yards,nj then black sabath at the ballroom in nyc. i moved to houston in 2003. i grew up in central nj .... sorry im a yankee but i saw the best metal and rock concerts and grew up on testament and anthrax .. being from old bridge,nj in the 80's had its perks....lol oh yes i know where and who signed anthrax and testament and overkill me and my friends used to be part of Old Bridge Metal Militia and it was a blast (of what i can remember).so i figured i would show my son what it was all about.