shows in Houston Tx

damon505

FistBangingMania
Apr 11, 2005
texas
I wish they would come back to Houston. It sucks there is no real metal scene here. The last time they came was with Judas Priest a few years ago. It was a good show but there were seats on the floor and i almost got kicked out for standing on mine.

that show was bullshit. anthrax was great but was forced to play a smaller set. and those fucking seats sucked. some drunkass bitches (ugly ones) in front of us kept moving them back and it was very uncomfortable. Very shitty choice of seating. I know it's not anthrax's fault but it sucked hardcore. they put on a badass show. then the time before that when they came they came on maximum suck tour and played like 30 minutes. where you at in houston?
-Jono-

im in pearland.the verizon theatre is such a great venue, id love to see them do a whloe set there, no chairs...LOL. it sucks that back in the day they headlined stadium tours and now they get stuck opening for other bands that theuy are obviously better than.

I have a bootleg of a show in Houston from 12/95 on the "Stomp 442" tour, and it is friggin' killer. I have another from the summer of 1996, shorter set as they were co-headlining. But they did indeed play there twice for Stomp.
I just hope that my John Bush Anthrax experiences aren't limited to watching my old bootlegs!!