Houston, TX - Warehouse Live

alejandro

i can see it clearly...
Nov 10, 2002
nomad
nogz.info
very tight setlist. it was great to see a live show again. this was just a little warm up for me... i can't fucking wait to see you guys at JAXX.

and btw, i was way impressed with the tour shirt and All We Had designs.

Man... everytime I look at these pictures I get sad. Sad because I'm not going to be able to go to the Jaxx show tonight :cry: ... I had to go to Germany on a business trip :p

Oh well, I see that Saturnus and Novembers Doom are playing tomorrow night in Belgium and its only a 2 hr train ride from here :kickass:

Have fun tonight guys! I'll see you when you get back in town to hear all the killer stories.

I joined the forum just to post these pictures of the Houston show. Proud? Very much so. :)

daylightdies1.jpg

daylightdies2.jpg

daylightdies3.jpg

daylightdies4.jpg

&&&
blakkheim_v_nathan-1.jpg

Yeeess. :heh:

I had sooo much fun, and the guys from Daylight Dies are very down to earth and fun. =) I even got a hug from Egan! :oops:

Man... everytime I look at these pictures I get sad. Sad because I'm not going to be able to go to the Jaxx show tonight :cry: ... I had to go to Germany on a business trip :p

Oh well, I see that Saturnus and Novembers Doom are playing tomorrow night in Belgium and its only a 2 hr train ride from here :kickass:

Have fun tonight guys! I'll see you when you get back in town to hear all the killer stories.

hell yeah... Saturnus live! well, i'll drink a couple in yer name. its a pitty we didnt get to hang out in DE.