How are the following bands live?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 11, 2008
And the lineup is:

God Forbid, Municipal Waste, Children of Bodom, As I Lay Dying, and Lamb of God.

Lamb of God is the only metal band I'm familiar with, and that is only their last three albums (and only heard Sacrament a couple times). The only reason I say this is that if you don't know a band, it can affect how much you like them live.

I've been listening to all of them on Youtube, and really like what I've heard, especially Bodom and As I Lay Dying. I could leave Municipal Waste, but the musicianship is good, just too punkish for me.

Just curious. If the sound is done correctly, it should be a great show, and with bands like Bodom, LoG, and AILD who have been around for a while now, that shouldn't be too much of a problem.

Never seen LoG, God Forbid, and As I Lay Dying so I don't care

Children of Bodom are great if they aren't drunk and play old stuff...but they have a short set on this tour so they will probably suck

Municipal Waste are one of the most fun live bands ever

LoG is great live if you like them and are alright if you don't. Randy is a good front-man, he handles the crowd well.

CoB are great if they aren't drunk and play old stuff... but they have a short set this tour so they will definitely suck. I've seen them play short tours before, It's pure shit.

I haven't seen any of the other guys.

If he'd go to a show with that line-up then he probably wouldn't be able to tell the difference between them kicking ass and them sucking atrociously, so I bet he'll have a great time.

From the little bit of Municipal Waste I have heard, they remind me of a heavier Nuclear Assault with a shorter attention span. Cool!

I saw As I Lay Dying once, and I think they were the second best band at the show. They were way better than Shadows Fall, who headlined. But the band who laid them all to waste was Himsa.

I am the Lord of abortions :V and a phone book scrap is the manliest of all scraps. It is a fight hitting each other with phone books. I thought that was pretty self-explanatory actually.

Averse Sefira is one of the best BM bands to see live from what I hear.

Absu will be worth checking out because their new album is disputably good. I dig it.

Glorior Belli... if they're as good live as they are on CD, you definitely need to see them.

And as far as Sothis is concerned, they seem like they'd put on a good show.

Wait, are we talking about a different tour?

Oh, wow, people bashing my musical taste. That's original. I hope it makes you feel big and tough as you cower behind your computer screen.

to all who actually answered me, thanks.

Even in you don't like LoG or Municipal Waste, you're bound to enjoy yourself seeing them live, especially if you're into the whole 'moshpit' thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.