How are you miserable wankers doing tonight?

Anssi

The Journalist
Apr 17, 2001
Finland
Visit site
Sorry for the rude topic name, I just wanted to shock you into being afraid that maybe Carla has moved to Finland and invaded my computer and made me her sex-slave! (what a tempting idea!)

During the time I´ve been away I have stopped being an evil postman, drank several bottles of beer, eaten lots of greasy sausages and started to get ready to move away from home to my new studying place, where I will be magically turned into an excellent journalist! Yea, I will not be a sailor, not yet anyways, but maybe in the future, if they´ll let me be one, since I can´t see shit without glasses and people don´t generally like blind sailors. :confused:

During this time that I´ve been away from here Finland has gotten itself an excellent footie team, which just beated all the Walloons and Flemings 4-1! Damn Belgians, but you´ve just gotto love their defenders and goalies, as even the last Finland Belgium match was 4-3 for us footless frozen Finns! :D

Have you all had a good summer holiday? was there a meetup in Hungary?
This is all for now

Yea, I´m an opportunist, alright..;)
And yea, you will be playing in the wc-games... You lucky sods, we would´ve had to beat either the Germans, or the English to get there. Damn!

ujindex.jpg

:D