How are you thread

I'd take it you're skilled at noticing such.

I'm baked, in the more literal meaning. almost 40 blasted degrees in here. THis is what you get when women decides heating inside the house is a great way of ridding snow from the roof-

I wiped the board cause i'm not promoting it till album is done :D

I don't wana be one of those bands that goes "LOL CHECK THIS!" every 5 mins...

haha, aye. fuck, gavin, we need too catch up, i'm never on msn when ypu are nowadays, for some odd reason :lol:

Right now i'm in bed playing with my new toy. Small, black and ergonomic..

asus-eee-pc-1000h-thumb.jpg

Needed something to stay in touch with the world when i'm in the airforce :p
2 weeks now, still a million things i need to do before i leave

fuck

I wiped the board cause i'm not promoting it till album is done :D

I don't wana be one of those bands that goes "LOL CHECK THIS!" every 5 mins...

just listened to the teaser thing on myspace, and I gotta say...this is WAY better than Alestorm! Can't wait to hear an actual song tho :lol:

I notice how most of your bios Gavin have started off with how you're unsatisfied with something, in Alestorm it started off as the "local scene" now it's "musical endeavours", god dammit bro, be satisfied, there's still hope for you yet! We can still get you signed to a label and have your whole album played by session musicians and midi triggers! :D

In all seriousness though, the teaser sounds bloody brilliant, I'm stoked for the re-amped, Slate drums, vocal version. Definately a much more genuine musical endeavour than Alestorm became by the sounds of it! :)

Öwen;8089185 said:
I notice how most of your bios Gavin have started off with how you're unsatisfied with something, in Alestorm it started off as the "local scene" now it's "musical endeavours", god dammit bro, be satisfied, there's still hope for you yet! We can still get you signed to a label and have your whole album played by session musicians and midi triggers! :D

In all seriousness though, the teaser sounds bloody brilliant, I'm stoked for the re-amped, Slate drums, vocal version. Definately a much more genuine musical endeavour than Alestorm became by the sounds of it! :)

Cheers bro!

I'm only gonna use Slate 3 snares blended in as Todd tracked on a roland V-kit (easier to send 7-8 midi files than 9gb of drums) and i'll be using DKFH Superior on them with slate snare blended in!

I was gonna do vox last week but got raped by flu (Real flu, not granny flu) and am still feeling kinda wank so i started writing a new album!

And i like being unsatisfied! It helps me fit in in Finland!