How old are you?

I might not be the youngest but ill be on second place anyhow :p 14 am i.. for about 3 months more.. (saw a 13 year dude :p)
anyhow, my father got to be the oldest evergrey fan (he does atleast listen to them when i play and sometime he asks me to raise the volume ;) )
he'll be 46 or 47 in about a month, cant really remember u see :O

Stay Grey!

AMBR said:
Ha! I got you all beat. I turned 39 Oct. 22. :yuk:
My birthday present? An interview with Henrik the next day in New York City. :)
Used up an entire tape so it took me forever to transpose it but we should have it up on the site this weekend along with a lovely picture of me and him......well, at least he looks good.:erk:
He also gave me a present, a 4-song promo copy of his project with Jonas, DeathDestruction. Wait 'til you hear this!!!! It sure ain't Evergrey but it is pure ball-busting, ass-kicking fun! :hotjump:

He said that was a great interview. It was great meeting you and hanging out afterward. Glad you like the DD. :) PM me and let me know if you are coming to the city again soon!! (I suppose you can figure out who this is...:))

Doomchica said:
He said that was a great interview. It was great meeting you and hanging out afterward. Glad you like the DD. :) PM me and let me know if you are coming to the city again soon!! (I suppose you can figure out who this is...:))
Hey, girl! It was fun meeting you guys and even hanging in Jersey. There's a picture here taken at that club. Dave and I are quite unsuccessfully trying to lean out of view. :p

We're constantly keeping our eyes open for good concerts in the city. So far the only thing we're definite on is the Into Eternity show in March. We're going to do a feature on their North American tour.

I'm sure we'll get up there before then, though. I'll be sure to send you a pm. Hope you got a chance to check out the interview.

AMBR said:
Hey, girl! It was fun meeting you guys and even hanging in Jersey. There's a picture here taken at that club. Dave and I are quite unsuccessfully trying to lean out of view. :p

We're constantly keeping our eyes open for good concerts in the city. So far the only thing we're definite on is the Into Eternity show in March. We're going to do a feature on their North American tour.

I'm sure we'll get up there before then, though. I'll be sure to send you a pm. Hope you got a chance to check out the interview.

Did see the interview/pic...:) Henrik is quite pleased with it all. I am sure there will be *something* worth going to before March!! ;)

Age 38
Doomchica said:
Did see the interview/pic...:) Henrik is quite pleased with it all. I am sure there will be *something* worth going to before March!! ;)
It was great meeting you. Agree we'll find something up in the city worth seeing before then.

Glad he liked the interview, I just added a page to the site featuring DD - DD page link. Can add to it over time. Shot him a note to see if he want's us to add some mp3 samples (<1minute), lyrics, etc.

Dave@BEC said:
Age 38

It was great meeting you. Agree we'll find something up in the city worth seeing before then.

Glad he liked the interview, I just added a page to the site featuring DD - DD page link. Can add to it over time. Shot him a note to see if he want's us to add some mp3 samples (<1minute), lyrics, etc.

:) That's great! Now he will be even more thrilled...I will tell him to check that out in the AM. I am very curious as to what the reactions to this will be...

Hi!

I´m so sorry to disapoint you, but my dad also listens to Evergrey, and he´s 59!!!! :worship:

RagingRazer said:
I'm sure of 1 thing. My dad is definitely the oldest Evergey fan. He's 45!!!
It's pretty cool to have a dad that listens to the same music than his son. You should see us headbang in the car!!!....

My dad is to blame, that I´m a Metalhead! :headbang:

Damn!!! For once I thought that I was the best!!! Thanx a lot Conan!! That must be really cool. Metalhead Grandpa!!!
The other band,of which I am a big fan,Epica, has a fan of 74 years old. If he shakes, it's not because he has Parkinson!!

Greetz
RagingRazer