Where are you from?

Well, I'm new to the forum and to UM in general, so why not post here. I hail from a small town about 40 minutes north of San Francisco, California called Benicia. However, I go to school at San Francisco state and will be living there next year. Yup.

beruit,Lebanon
By the way their are many people that listen to metal music here.and we have Access to get the albumes of any band that we want. just name it :headbang:

Athens, Greece.
Happy to know that Evergrey have so many fans in so many countries all over the world...
Sb was saying that everything closes early in Europe. Well that's not how things are here in Greece. Here most of the bars close at 3 or 4 am but there are also many places to go all night long.
And I am happy to say that in most cities (and definetely in Athens) there are many rock/metal bars where you can meet people that listen to the same music.
However, I still haven't found a place that plays Evergrey as loud as possible, so if there are any Evergrey fans out there, help!
I'm really sorry the gigs in Greece were cancelled. It's a pity...

RagingRazer said:
I'm from Belgium, more precise Ghent (town with population of 200.000 man. That's very big in Belgium!!).
The worst thing is that Evergrey is coming to Vosselaar, about 80 km from Ghent, and that I can't get there, because I don't have a car (I'm only 17)
Shit!!!!
Anyway, greetings to al of you,guys
RagingRazer

And 1 of those 199.999 other inhabitants is me. Which part of Ghent are ya from?

:headbang: