how come we dont all get along these days

What Doesnt Die said:
Random acts of senseless violence.

I never understood the whole gang thing! Why hate each other just for the fuck of it?
How dumbass is that? Especially considering if your are into the same thing EG Bikes, metal or rap!
Saying " I dont like you because you wear a blue bandana and I wear a red one" is just... well, I don't know, words fail me.
aye for some reason the whole scene seems to have split itself into different groups with stupid grudges to bear-gone are the days when metal was metal and that was the end of it-maybe its just a sign of how fucked up things have become-bring back the days of the true monsters of rock spirit coz i noticed a distinct divide at download this year and even the youngsters are starting to tear into eachother -"youre a goth and im a skater but we'll stop fighting as soon as we see someone who aint got a black hoodie on-but as soon as weve taken the piss out of them we'll hate eachother again-get a fuckin grip people

What Doesnt Die said:
Random acts of senseless violence.

I never understood the whole gang thing! Why hate each other just for the fuck of it?
How dumbass is that? Especially considering if your are into the same thing EG Bikes, metal or rap!
Saying " I dont like you because you wear a blue bandana and I wear a red one" is just... well, I don't know, words fail me.

lets see ...how many warehouses would you geuss the Hells angels own?
some of these warehouses hold alot of illeagal stuff ( you care to take a guess) Rumored to be drugs, guns, if you can think it ,its probably there.
Now you have the outlaws ( then it becomes territorial) what are they doing this close to our warehouse ( snooping,stealing,sabotage) and with everything being illeagal there murder is easy to cover up...of course i have no clue as to what im talking about....