How did you hear about our bands?

I heard of Darker Half at my first non-international metal show last year with Vanishing Point (I was only 18, so at least it's kinda excusable). Thought they were pretty cool, but really blew me away when I last saw them at Utopia.

Only other live band I've seen out of those 4 was Anno Domini at the Oxford Tavern. I thought they were pretty good and epic, with a ridiculously good drummer.

Really like what I've heard from Lycanthia and From Winter's Grace so I'd really like to see them...

I had heard of Darker Half before, but I heard growls in one of their songs so never gave them a chance. But LORD did a Halloween show in 2007 methinks, and my god, i heard Take the Plunge and shit myself. Fucking awesome. I think I heard of Lycanthia at a TM or LORD show. Anno Domino I saw at Manly Fisho's when Transcending Mortality played there, and i first heard of From Winter's Grace as they were playing that Halloween show at the Bald Faced Stag in 2007 (but I cam late so missed them - atleast i think they played that gig!)

Well I found the forum via google stalking, then found the LORD thread then found this one, and I just got my ticket to the show :)