How do you handle ungreatful bands???

Well, i tried clicking on the link to listen to this infamously terrible band, but the reverbnation page is gone. They must have broken up.

This is what is popular with kids too, the world is fucked.
Am I just getting old, or does this stuff just suck big donkey dick?
This shit needs it's own genre it's ruining the genre of metal.
I saw some kid wearing a breakdowncore band shirt today and I wanted to tell him to stop listening to bad music.

people said the same thing about nu metal. its a passing trend. it comes. it goes.

Though in all fairness I'd gladly spin some Limp Dickshit, Korn or Sevendust in favor of breakdown-core. Many of the best current radio rock bands stemmed from nu-metal roots. The idea at its core was good... more rhythm/groove orientation around heavy music. It's what we needed after the bland monotony of thrash. Sure the idea got hijacked by a bunch of wiggers, but it's still a purer pursuit than stripping back all musical elements and championing a style where 'arrangements' consist of a bunch of disconnected riffs joined by various production gimmickry, all centered around providing as many simple 'beatdown' mosh riffs to the bottom feeders as humanly possible within 3 minutes.

Guys, do you usually charge more a shitty than a good one?

I mean, we all know how annoying and time consuming is a shit load of editing to make the band sound decent so it's pretty normal to me that this job needs to be paid. Personally, I try to avoid working with crappy musicians but I need experience too so sometimes I cannot say no even when I should do then I work a lot to fix bad playing and cannot ask for more money because the deal is already done. In my case, only a few of bands I've worked with was able to send me demos or something allowing me to judge their skills. Have you rules about that?

Guys, do you usually charge more a shitty than a good one?

I mean, we all know how annoying and time consuming is a shit load of editing to make the band sound decent so it's pretty normal to me that this job needs to be paid. Personally, I try to avoid working with crappy musicians but I need experience too so sometimes I cannot say no even when I should do then I work a lot to fix bad playing and cannot ask for more money because the deal is already done. In my case, only a few of bands I've worked with was able to send me demos or something allowing me to judge their skills. Have you rules about that?

If a band contacts me and i hear that it would require allot of work, and you know its generic and everything then i would probably be less open for making a deal with the band and just stick with my full price per day, and they have to pay if we go over agreed time.