How does this sound?

everything seems to not enjoy the guitars.

Put some automation on the snare, and try a tad bit of delay/reverb on the vox. Not much.

Mix seems decent. I have a problem with a couple of the cymbals.

And the flanger on the vox is weird to me. or is that just the keys in the background?

Also, the faggot part, try a different clap, and adding some hi-hat.

It should really help to 'enhance the gay'ness of the part. No offence, but really, try it.

Yes it's an original, and I know I suck at writing songs.

There is reverb on the vox already, but maybe not enough?

And the faggot part, haha, there is a hi-hat there, and I wanna try a different clap, but I'm just using Cubase's built in drum sampler for that and it makes it kind of difficult, I might re-do that whole part.

There's no flanger on the vox, the chorus is tripled, center take, left take, right take, the faggot part is just a single take auto tuned to shit with a synth line playing in the background the exact same notes as the singing.

And what do you mean about the guitars?

Yes it's an original, and I know I suck at writing songs.

There is reverb on the vox already, but maybe not enough?

And the faggot part, haha, there is a hi-hat there, and I wanna try a different clap, but I'm just using Cubase's built in drum sampler for that and it makes it kind of difficult, I might re-do that whole part.

There's no flanger on the vox, the chorus is tripled, center take, left take, right take, the faggot part is just a single take auto tuned to shit with a synth line playing in the background the exact same notes as the singing.

And what do you mean about the guitars?

Send me the midi for the technoish parts (including synths if you'd like) and I'd gladly "spice it up" for you.