How go brothers of the metal?

Artist impression of the post:

How fareth thee, O brothers of metal?
I reside in a small settlement in the land of Brazil. Deep within my heart I do cherish the name of this great band, I am the pioneer whose purpose is to spread this excellent music.
I hold the band so dearly, it is my greatest wish to start a succesful Brazilian fanclub. I longingly yearn for the day that they set foot upon the soil of Brazil!
Written like a true poet! But what does the bit about "changing ideas" mean?

I think it means he feels influenced by them, or like he can connect with the lyrics or something.

Artist impression of the post:

How fareth thee, O brothers of metal?
I reside in a small settlement in the land of Brazil. Deep within my heart I do cherish the name of this great band, I am the pioneer whose purpose is to spread this excellent music.
I hold the band so dearly, it is my greatest wish to start a succesful Brazilian fanclub. I longingly yearn for the day that they set foot upon the soil of Brazil!

haha! that was brilliant!

I would laugh if it turned out it was a regular juust trying to stir things up...

I dunno, he sounded like he guzzled a bottle of vodka, stuck words on a wall and threw darts at them to find the next word.. For example:
"HERE I take in the chest the name of the band, I am the pioneer to spread its HERE music…"
He got "HERE" twice that round

And as for this line :

"They change a ideia with me, I want to mount 1 fãnclub for the band. I wait that he arrives!"

The "mounting" part kind of threw me off. Is it just me, or is he saying he is going to systematically mount (as is hump) an entire fan club in the band's honour??

I dunno, he sounded like he guzzled a bottle of vodka, stuck words on a wall and threw darts at them to find the next word.. For example:
"HERE I take in the chest the name of the band, I am the pioneer to spread its HERE music…"
He got "HERE" twice that round

And as for this line :

"They change a ideia with me, I want to mount 1 fãnclub for the band. I wait that he arrives!"

The "mounting" part kind of threw me off. Is it just me, or is he saying he is going to systematically mount (as is hump) an entire fan club in the band's honour??

Write the name of the band in lipstick on the mirrors the next morning... And he does that for the girls!

Whats with the wierd "a" in fanclub aswell? An internet translator wouldn't do that, which makes me think he's wrote this out himself.

I was sure that that was made with an Internet translator, but if its not, the whole message is very suspicious to me, he uses words that you wouldn't think a man with such bad English would know (like mount and pioneer).
I think the whole thing was done by a very bad Internet translator, a human wouldn't write in such a way.

I don't want to be offensive, but I get interested in stupid stuff like that, I hope he writes back and the mystery can be resolved.

Until then, I wish you well my brothers of the metal!