How goes it?

BleakDoom

Doom Metal God
Feb 9, 2008
Canada
z15.invisionfree.com
Hey, everyone. I'm obviously new here, ha. So, I'll start off by telling you a bit about me. I am a 16 year old male living in Canada. I am also what you might consider a "Grammar Nazi". :p I joined this forum because I have been looking for a good forum dedicated to heavy metal to join.

I love music. Maybe I should be more specific. I love METAL. I love almost all types of metal. There are only a few types that really don't catch my interest. Those are Nu Metal, Rapmetal, Glam Metal, and Hair Metal. Other than those select few, I enjoy all other types of metal. Lately I've grown to take quite a liking to Melodic Death Metal and Doom Metal, though, and have been listening to them a lot. Some of my favorite bands would be Opeth, Swallow the Sun, Draconian, Novembers Doom, Dark Tranquillity, and Katatonia. I have hundreds of bands I listen to, though. Those are just a few of the bands I really love that I can name off the top of my head.

Anyways, if there is anything else you'd like to know, feel free to contact me. I will see you all around the forums. :)