How is Crimson II doing on the market?

too early to tell..
This far everyone is really happy...but sales is a different beast. There's something called internet these days!!! If you really want know about the sales, contact Black Mark and The End!!! Anything about 10 copies will make me happy!!!

Just wondering.
One thing for sure - its hard to get it on the internet :Smug:
Two version that you can get are both crap. One is total fake and the other is well-known 38 min version which is bad. Cause it ruins the song.
I got my copy from Black Mark just yesterday and it rocks - It will be more then 10 copies i promise :Spin:

Man you are a master of epics - Myabe you should consider doing more in your lifetime - maybe under Nightingale or your own name (whatever) Just do some more - they are so awesome :loco:

Dan Swanö said:
too early to tell..
This far everyone is really happy...but sales is a different beast. There's something called internet these days!!! If you really want know about the sales, contact Black Mark and The End!!! Anything about 10 copies will make me happy!!!

I'm sure Crimson II has sold over 50, just in the past week.

I am angry at the postal service right now, I have been expecting Crimson II since Saturday but its still not here along with a few other cd's :mad:

Mine supposedly shipped Thursday too. I didn't get a ship confirmation but I emailed The End and they said it shipped then.

But fucking damn that slow ass USPS! Just got the mail today and of course, no Crimson II. :yell:

It's not exactly USPS. My last package took roughly ten days to get here. It bore a tag suggesting that The End may be dealing with one of those discount mail companies that handles the package up to the local post office, who delivers it. It's cheaper but the fact is it adds on anywhere from 3-10 days.

kleo706 said:
It's not exactly USPS. My last package took roughly ten days to get here. It bore a tag suggesting that The End may be dealing with one of those discount mail companies that handles the package up to the local post office, who delivers it. It's cheaper but the fact is it adds on anywhere from 3-10 days.

Yeah I had a feeling it was differant, USPS has never been longer than 4 days when getting packages from The End. I have three orders now and the first still has not shown up (which has Crimson II) which means it will be a long time until I hear the new Zyklon :ill:

I got mine last Friday (along with Moontower and Crimson I). I ordered it on Labor Day from The End and it arrived fast; I don't know why the orders are taking so long for you guys.

P.S. Moontower...WOW...it blows me away!