How is everyone doing today?

work wasn't too terribly bad today. not sick anymore, not on my period anymore :loco:
i'm pretty content at the moment, eating chipotle bleu cheese hamburger pizza that derick made. it's awesome :kickass:

work wasn't too terribly bad today. not sick anymore, not on my period anymore :loco:
i'm pretty content at the moment, eating chipotle bleu cheese hamburger pizza that derick made. it's awesome :kickass:

:oops:

pizza10-02-07.jpg

I've spent the whole morning solving conflicts between my students.. that part of being a teacher truly sucks. Fakkin hell :erk:

I've spent the whole morning solving conflicts between my students.. that part of being a teacher truly sucks. Fakkin hell :erk:

Oh come on, that's the best part! Kinda sucks when you have to turn around so that they won't see that you're about to burst out in laughter due to their insane stupidity, though.

I attempted to go shopping for shoes this morning and returned home with nothing but shoe polish. I tried Macy's, J.C Penny, Nordstroms, and Wal-Mart lol, and came up with nothing but my dick in my hand. Well, that isn't quite true, I did pick up a box of Raisin Nut Bran three hours in to the endeavor. Upon exiting the giant price slashing establishment, I was accosted by two negars who begged me to sign their California Gaming petition. I thought, "sure, I couldn't care less, no harm in helping a free black make some clams." Well this young negar coerces me in to signing my signature 10 times on 10 different petitions. I knew it was all bullshit after the 3rd one, but I had already made a commitment to this young buck's cause. Oh well, hopefully the $1.50 he makes for every one of my signatures will help him land a steady job.

:lol: Who am I kidding?