Howdy everyone

USMC0341

Dead Cold Day
Apr 23, 2004
NY
www.deadcoldday.com
Sorry I've been here and there over the past few months...I've always checked the boards, just haven't always had time to post anything.

So how is everyone lately? Happy Holidays and Happy New Year to all of you...I hope you all had a safe and fulfilling 2004.

So...what's new with me. Not much...bought a new Jackson guitar and an Ibanez Toneblaster amp. Plenty of crunch to piss off the neighbors on a regular basis. I had to get as many of my toys as I coukd now, because:

I'm going to be a Daddy. If you can believe that. Scary as hell, but I am REALLY psyched. Can't wait to get them listening to classical music...and then move on to some classic metal selections. Should be cool.

Other than that - I just wanted to say "What's up" to everyone and let you know I'm still here...you guys (and gals) all kick ass.

JB

USMC0341 said:
I had to get as many of my toys as I coukd now, because:

I'm going to be a Daddy. If you can believe that. Scary as hell, but I am REALLY psyched.

Enjoy freedom while you can and as for being psyched enjoy that too while you still have the energy :lol: sorry of course what I really mean is congratulations I think there is something running through the guys on here Bryant I believe has a baby on the way if not already here and another one of the guys mentioned he was gonna be a dad but I can't remember who it was. Good luck to you and congratulations (again)

Congrats on the news JB!! Lets hope its going to be a smooth delivery.

So when were you told? Is the new one going to be expected around September?
You must be a happy dude now!! :)

Metal Dog said:
Enjoy freedom while you can and as for being psyched enjoy that too while you still have the energy :lol: sorry of course what I really mean is congratulations I think there is something running through the guys on here Bryant I believe has a baby on the way if not already here and another one of the guys mentioned he was gonna be a dad but I can't remember who it was. Good luck to you and congratulations (again)

Much appreciated...I know I'm not going to get any sleep for a few years. Thanks again for the well wishes...

JB