WELCOME and HEY THERE Newbies!

What's up dudes. Been lurking around for a while and decided to post and say "What the fuck is up"? I post over on the Progpower board once and a while, but lately have been visiting more of the other boards. Figured I would introduce myself.

JonnyD said:
:loco: gimmie like a week Some little punk will come in here and say "Duh Iron Maidens Cool but Blaze sucks Donkey Dick .... and I 'm gonna be like

then he will say:
Hey you Take this Message Board to Seriously ... I will Say
:D

Yeah that sounds about right, can you do it in the voice of Eric Cartman?, that'll be funny.

SavaRon said:
What's up dudes. Been lurking around for a while and decided to post and say "What the fuck is up"? I post over on the Progpower board once and a while, but lately have been visiting more of the other boards. Figured I would introduce myself.

Welcome to the UMOS forum. Rules are simple, post intelligently, don't mess with JD and SS, obey Hawk and bash Metallica :loco:

SavaRon said:

Hey Welcome to UMOS!!! I think I met you at Progpower last year!

Wyvern said:
Welcome to the UMOS forum. Rules are simple, post intelligently, don't mess with JD and SS, obey Hawk and bash Metallica :loco:

Last night after reading this I was seriously contemplating making this a message a sticky. :Spin: ;)

JonnyD said:
Hey Welcome to UMOS!!! I think I met you at Progpower last year!

Yeah, I think we met a couple times. You were at the Fairfield right? That place was crazy last year. Too bad they are closing. We're staying at the Hampton this year . Hope to see ya again! :cool:

Thanks for the welcome. I'll try to obey the rules, but I can't promise nothing! If I'm drinking while online, all bets are off! :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass:

SavaRon said:
Yeah, I think we met a couple times. You were at the Fairfield right? That place was crazy last year. Too bad they are closing. We're staying at the Hampton this year . Hope to see ya again! :cool:

Yeah I was Staying with Bryant hahaha he was Druuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuunk ... I think you were staying a few rooms down from us if I'm not mistaken ... I'm gonna Miss the Fairfield!!!! That place was the coolest and so was their Staff! they did an awsome job!! though I'm not sure where I will be staying I will be down there again for PP VI and every one after! :)

JonnyD said:
Yeah I was Staying with Bryant hahaha he was Druuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuunk ... I think you were staying a few rooms down from us if I'm not mistaken ... I'm gonna Miss the Fairfield!!!! That place was the coolest and so was their Staff! they did an awsome job!! though I'm not sure where I will be staying I will be down there again for PP VI and every one after! :)

Well I was only drunk on Friday night. It took most of Saturday to recover. :loco:
Anyway, I booked two motels. Can't decide which one I want to stay in as of yet. I will mis the Fairfield as well. What a cool party we had aturday night !! Midnight's 4AM performance was certianly a trip.

Bryant

Bryant said:
Well I was only drunk on Friday night. It took most of Saturday to recover. :loco:
Anyway, I booked two motels. Can't decide which one I want to stay in as of yet. I will mis the Fairfield as well. What a cool party we had aturday night !! Midnight's 4AM performance was certianly a trip.

Bryant

hahaha Sure Rub it in ya Bastid!!!!! J/k! its cool I was Dead Saturday night and had to crash ... I tell ya what I wont be racing to the airport first thing sunday morning this year! that sucked! ... I wonder which Hotel the *Big* party will be at this year

Hawk said:
Last night after reading this I was seriously contemplating making this a message a sticky. :Spin: ;)

We can put it under the banner :lol:

Bryant said:

Bryant

I was the same way Friday at PP. Totally wasted walking around the hotel until like 5am. I think I'm getting to old for that shit! :erk: It took me a better part of Saturday to recover also. I'll never learn my lesson, I was just down at Key West last weekend and I don't remember to much of the first night down there either! :loco:

JonnyD said:
hahaha Sure Rub it in ya Bastid!!!!! J/k! its cool I was Dead Saturday night and had to crash ... I tell ya what I wont be racing to the airport first thing sunday morning this year! that sucked! ... I wonder which Hotel the *Big* party will be at this year

I'm voting for the Hampton this year because we'll be staying there. I don't know where all the bands are staying besides the Granada. Where ever the rest are may be PARTY CENTRAL!!! :D

im kinda new, but im just wondering something...you guys are talking about drinking, of course ive done my fair share of it, but i was wondering do you guys poke smot too?