WELCOME and HEY THERE Newbies!

tedvanfrehley

Your Favorite Uncle
May 28, 2003
the bluegrass state
Visit site
I've noticed some new names popping up in here the last few days and I just wanted to say on behalf of all the crazy sons o' bitches in here (and I mean that in the nicest way possible) WELCOME, HOWDY, HOWYADOIN' and HELL YEAH! Keep postin', guys and gals and crack open a cold one of whatever the hell you fancy, put your feet up and stay a while! I think you'll find this to be the best metal forum on the net! I know I have!
love, meat and potatoes,
Ted

Yeah JD, try to bounce them a bit softer. Not everybody knows how to start on the right foot in UMOS :lol:

Yeah I'm amazed of your composture, you're either getting old or more like a hen than a cock :p

Wyvern said:
Yeah I'm amazed of your composture, you're either getting old or more like a hen than a cock :p

Dont worry I'm just getting Older ... and I still feel alittle bad for being such a Dink to Marine .. so I am trying to be less severe while still making my point

Hawk said:
JD is trying to hide that in fact he's a smart nice kid... or is that a smart ass kid? I am not sure now o_O :tickled:

Shhhhhhhhhhhsh! Dont let the secret out! I dont need ppl finding out I'm somekind of nice guy! I am Asshole Trust me!!! dont cross me! Yeah! thats right! :loco:

tedvanfrehley said:
I've noticed some new names popping up in here the last few days and I just wanted to say on behalf of all the crazy sons o' bitches in here (and I mean that in the nicest way possible) WELCOME, HOWDY, HOWYADOIN' and HELL YEAH! Keep postin', guys and gals and crack open a cold one of whatever the hell you fancy, put your feet up and stay a while! I think you'll find this to be the best metal forum on the net! I know I have!
love, meat and potatoes,
Ted

Heh, not a newbie, just a return poster de-lurking for a while. ;)

JonnyD said:
Dont worry I'm just getting Older ... and I still feel alittle bad for being such a Dink to Marine .. so I am trying to be less severe while still making my point

Welcome to maturity :loco:

Well hell so now you ALL hate me, huh???

You have all been very unkind and offensive to me over the years and for that I say simply, "Good day". I bid you good day!

Ted - FEZ from the 70's show - Van Frehley

Nah, maybe I just thought some people were new...but I have noticed some names I didn't know that had some decent posts....I still feel like a newbie myself but maybe it's just because me and Trixxi Trash tend to like artists on the flashy side like the mighty KISS! BUt seriously, I love you all and for a fee will have your babies....twice...

If you ask me, NONE of the new people have yet to earn their stripes, so you won't hear any praise coming from me. Act your age, respect the regulars & show your knowledge & then we'll talk...

I'm here for my stripes Sixx!

Nah, maybe I just thought some people were new...but I have noticed some names I didn't know that had some decent posts....I still feel like a newbie myself but maybe it's just because me and Trixxi Trash tend to like artists on the flashy side like the mighty KISS!

I'm new and I appreciate the welcome! I also hail the mighty KISS (of yore)!

tedvanfrehley said:
I still feel like a newbie myself

Fuck you TVF!!!!! hahaha I remember when you were actually a nOOb .. this was back when your post count was still visable on every post and yours was at like 90 and I couldnt believe it ... your the farthest thing from a newbie trust me you fit in this place like Butter on Bread!