Ted's recent PEOPLE, NEWS, and VIEWS

tedvanfrehley

Your Favorite Uncle
May 28, 2003
the bluegrass state
Visit site
Hey there all you boys and ghouls of summer. It's your favorite uncle dropping you a line from the hot, tornadoe-eating trenches of Kentucky! Hope y'all are doing well and things have already started to HEAT UP in your neck of the woods!!!! Here are a few observations for ya to chew on for a while....

the party's back!
so hide your valuables...
AND LOCK YOUR REFRIGERATOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1.) Gene Simmons ASSHOLE - A great cd. This is NOT KISS though. I'll admit that at first listen I thought it was crap. Gene's attempt at being a "musician". But after a few spins you'll find yourself singing the songs to yourself when you're not in the car or around the stereo. Isn't that a sign of a great song/album? when it sticks in your head? Of course, so do the songs of Barney and Elmo and the Wiggles....

2.) Van FUCKING Halen. Yes. The local station is playing the track "Up for Breakfast" and Edward has gone back to the BROWN sound. Though, I suspect this song is written for the ROTH fans, in an attempt to sound oldschool. I don't care. I love it. Ed's guitar sounds just like it did on FOOLS back in the day. Hell yeah.

3.) VINCE NEIL is gonna do EXTREME MAKEOVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What the holy hell? Granted, this should have been done years ago because Vince is too far gone....but how GAY is this?!?!? (Not that there's anything wrong with that...) Can that fat sonofabitch not just do some pushbacks from the table and stay off the booze long enough to let the bloating die down?!?!? He looks like an absolute jagball nowadays and if anyone saw his cameo appearance on STILL STANDING a few weeks back you would be embarrassed to admit to once righting "CRUE" across the top of your "Hatch" bicycle gloves. Why not instead of Extreme Makeover just putting Vince in touch with Dr. Phil and let HIM tell Vince to GET REAL?!?!?

4.) Velvet Revolver?!?! Hell no. I wouldn't piss on their guts if those bastards were all on fire. They would be nothing if Axl never hired them to play his songs and they are nothing now without him. And Axl is nothing but a fat sow himself. Perhaps he and Vince should do Queer Eye for the Fat Guy?

5.)It's JUNE, people. Summer is here! Listen to your metal louder than ever but don't be afraid to play some JIMMY BUFFETT either!

Now go crack a cold one and enjoy the show!
Love
Ted