WELCOME and HEY THERE Newbies!

A pussy? ! haha you are what you eat, ya know.

Swine...I didn't leave...I guess nobody got my FEZ reference. Am I the only 70's Show geek in here??? That's what Fez always says when he gets flustered. "I bid you good day" and storms out. I love it.

I still say ROKK and a couple others have had some good posts lately....y'all will soon see that they are true soldiers!

hahahaha your a GreatFuckinAmerican Ted! .... But your Right I have seen some Quality posts from the Recruits ... I think I scared that one guy off :lol: yaknow Dont talk shit about a band like a 8 year old ... Be nice be respectful to the old farts and we are nice

sixxswine said:
Good One JD. If you have a soft spot for newbies so be it.
It's your business.

:loco: gimmie like a week Some little punk will come in here and say "Duh Iron Maidens Cool but Blaze sucks Donkey Dick .... and I 'm gonna be like
JonnyD said:
Hey How bout you shut the FUCK up! Show some Fucking Respect ya little Bastard or get the Fuck out!

then he will say:
Hey you Take this Message Board to Seriously ... I will Say
JonnyD said:
Goddamn Right I do you lil Puke!
:D

JonnyD said:
:loco: gimmie like a week Some little punk will come in here and say "Duh Iron Maidens Cool but Blaze sucks Donkey Dick .... and I 'm gonna be like

then he will say:

Blaze can't suck a Donkey's dick! It would be too big for his mouth!:tickled:
A goat's that's another thing...:D
Kidding! Kidding! You know I love X Factor!
SIXX \M/

JonnyD said:

Iron Maidens Cool but Blaze sucks Donkey Dick

Happy?

loco.gif

JonnyD said:

then he will say:
Damn for a minute I thought you were talking about our little disagreement
but I thought that was straightened out. I was going to say my musical tastes might a little different from the rest of you folks( i listen to the more extreme genres of metal and hell music in general.) Im basically the same age
as everyone and I am more comfortable in the Old School section! :loco:

KMADD said:
Damn for a minute I thought you were talking about our little disagreement
but I thought that was straightened out. I was going to say my musical tastes might a little different from the rest of you folks( i listen to the more extreme genres of metal and hell music in general.) Im basically the same age
as everyone and I am more comfortable in the Old School section! :loco:

I dont just listen to 1 genre of Heavy Metal by no means I like to listen to a little of everything at any givin time you could Hear Prog,Power,Thrash,Speed,Death,Black,Glam, or Traditional Metal coming out of my stereo ... I personally think listening to Metal by genre is silly its all about the bands ... but no That little thing was a Joke ... hadnt a thing to do with that little spat :) anyways you prolly noticed that just because I will be a complete prick in one thread doesnt mean I will carry it over to other threads ... I try to leave the fight were it belongs .... age wise I am right in the Middle 26 hahaha I'm not old but not young either ... but UMOS is my home on the net and I protect it like a Rabid Pitbull :D

tedvanfrehley said:
Nah, maybe I just thought some people were new...but I have noticed some names I didn't know that had some decent posts....I still feel like a newbie myself but maybe it's just because me and Trixxi Trash tend to like artists on the flashy side like the mighty KISS! BUt seriously, I love you all and for a fee will have your babies....twice...

Hell no !! You weren't wrong !! Dargor !! Where the fuck are you ? I am getting one of my buddies over here. I'll talk to him....

Bryant

Well not only I listen to metal. I like goth,punk rock, old-school country and really dark
classical music but the only classic music cd I own is a russian violinist doing Pagannini
I usually listen to that stuff on NPR. I even listen to some rap music(gasp!) but I
usually try not to argue with ppl but when Im on another site (metalunderground.com
under this name or madk) I bash the shit out of those nu-metal, emo, and Slipknot/Kornfans
I am hated on those threads! :loco: :devil:

KMADD said:
Well not only I listen to metal. I like goth,punk rock, old-school country and really dark
classical music but the only classic music cd I own is a russian violinist doing Pagannini
I usually listen to that stuff on NPR. I even listen to some rap music(gasp!) but I
usually try not to argue with ppl but when Im on another site (metalunderground.com
under this name or madk) I bash the shit out of those nu-metal, emo, and Slipknot/Kornfans
I am hated on those threads! :loco: :devil:

I like some Classic rock and Classical .. but I will be honest when I say I am an Ignorant Metal Head its what I love and what I listen to Exclusively :D