how is the new drummer Eric?

Oct 2, 2004
he is not really new but have u ever guys seen him play live?I really didnt like the sound of the drums on underworld the open hi-hat goes on my nerves sometimes,i hope he will play better than the previous guy :cool:

But if you listen to Dirk's other band Elegy they kinda sound the same (drums I mean). And for the Live recording it would have been nice to have the sounds of say Richard Christys drums on DEATH's. Live In L.A... That would have been amazing. The new drummer will prove himself very soon I am sure. The awaiting of the music will be incredible..I hope we get to hear the shopping demo's soon...

oh man i wish richard christy was adagio's drummer ,he is just unfuckingblievable.they could be invincible with him :loco:

yeah !!!now he wastes his time doing Howard Stern stuff that fucking big nosed bastard...He even quit Iced earth in the middle of a tour to be on his show..WTF!!!!...yeah Sean Rienert would be my other choice for Adagio but Sean now is in Spoken Aeon with Paul Masdival and it is radio freindly Crap!!!! so he doesn't even drum for really anyomore I guess he burnt himself out...

Stephan Rules!!!!

Jerich said:
yeah !!!now he wastes his time doing Howard Stern stuff that fucking big nosed bastard...He even quit Iced earth in the middle of a tour to be on his show..WTF!!!!...yeah Sean Rienert would be my other choice for Adagio but Sean now is in Spoken Aeon with Paul Masdival and it is radio freindly Crap!!!! so he doesn't even drum for really anyomore I guess he burnt himself out...

Stephan Rules!!!!
i guess those guys are tired of being broke :ill:

Jerich said:
nothing is wrong with Eric he is/was a fine drummer.....Hope the best in his futre endevours...Like Elegy they rock....
i agree with u ,yesterday i was listening to the live cd .he plays pretty good but his drumset sounds like crap