SUICIDAL TENDENCIES drums Eric Moore

Djabthrash

Aug 26, 2007
Paris / Montpellier, FRANCE
SUICIDAL TENDENCIES drums Eric Moore (and also T.R.A.M, Infectious Grooves, ...) :

Just came back from the Suicidal Tendencies gig in Paris...

OMG this band is freakin' amazing live !

Really tight, awesome musicians, only killer songs, huge charisma, awesome crowd reaction and pit, killer live sound... and ...

AN AWESOME DRUMMER !!!

The guy (Eric Moore, also in Infectious Grooves) is like the fattest drummer ever (Gene Hoglan looks skinny compared to him) but god he can play !!! One of the best drummer i've ever seen live.

Have you guys ever seen that band live ? And that drummer (i think he joined the band recently) especially ?

Yeah, I saw them last summer and Eric wow-ed the entire audience. Drum solos have become an almost extinct species for a reason, but I enjoyed every second of his... and judging by the reactions of the thousands around me, they did too.

He enhances an already great band.

Some nice live footage with Suicidal Tendencies :

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oj24VIBLBF4&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PS4fQNqkL5E&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

Last edited by a moderator:
And last but not least their epic hit, going from moody mid tempo rock to an awesome "let's go apeshit in the pit" thrash part right in the middle of the song (nice solo too :) ) :

Last edited by a moderator:
Right héhé :) The cool thing in that video is that you can see Derek Roddy also slays for catchy groovy stuff. I'd to hear him play with Incubus or Police or something (or even a band like Periphery) :)

I hate it when dumbass, ignorant youtube noobs say that Roddy is just a death metal drummer who can't play with groove or style.

Jeez he sure is a pretty big dude. He should probably try to lose some weight just for his own health. There's big and there's.... wow.

I wouldn't have thought that they find somebody who fits as good as Brooks Wackerman but it seems they did.
That guy is indeed awesome.

Formula

3792361279_b821d43b5c.jpg

+

McDonalds_Logo.jpg

=

3409605557_2371f67c54.jpg

hell yea, great live band...saw em in san jose a few years ago on the SOTU tour

only complaint i had was that these guys are RRRRRRRRRRRRRRREALLY popular with mexican gangsters for whatever reason, so the pit/crowd was thug as fuck. thankfully gwar played right before them and soaked all the people who were by the front in fake jizz...so when they went to clean up, i managed to get to be the 2nd guy from the front rail

only band i've ever seen that closed out their set with 30+ fans moshing on-stage :kickass:

love a lot of their old albums, pre fat guy. I'm pretty sure their thug fans would cut my throat before the first guitar solo if I went to a show.