How much bloody news can one day have????

The Amazer

Mar 31, 2003
First we find out that 2 new Guns N Roses STUDIO FINAL FINISHED PRODUCT songs have leaked! I can't seem to find them, as every Guns N Roses forum has shut down due to bandwidth problems!

Then we find out that Rick Rubin is producing Metallica's next album! Holy Bajoly! Even I'm excited by that. Excited because it means yet another direction for MY ALL TIME FAVOURITE FUCKING BAND :kickass:

I am PUMPED THE FUCK UP right now. Looks like there could be 2 absolutely major albums coming out this year.

Wait, looks like? WILL BE. You heard it here first - they are going to kick some fucking ass.

:kickass: :headbang: :kickass:

On a side note: I found the Gunners songs!

FUCKING UNREAL. I especially love "Better" - it's like nothing I've ever heard before, but it's got such great hooks that actually feel deep rather than fad-like (if you get what I'm saying). IRS is also a great song with one of Axl's all-time best notes (he hits it for a marathon mile) which is underneath one of the best solos I've ever heard!

I am shitting my pants.

Axel was the talent. Slash was the image.. That was always my opinion. I havn't heard any of these new songs yet, however I wouldn't expect the album to be either a 'hit', or worth the 12 year wait. But whatever... I am almost 100% sure the album will be better than Contraband, and significantly better than either Snakepit albums. (I love both Snakepit albums.. they are great rock, but lack any of the 'epic substance' that Axel could always bring to classic GnR). I am drunk, so my opinion will change tomorrow.

np; Firefox always seems to log me out before I have finished my response.. What a fucking ugly, fat cunt of a slut. I fucking hate you Mozilla - yet I'll never leave your bed. :(

Axl, correct.. However, my spelling seems to improve in direct correlation to the number of beers I have consumed. For this is apologise, Mr Oral Sex.

Spiff said:
Chinese Democracy is due out on the same day as Maiden's Australian tour starts. Can't wait!! :headbang:

:lol:

I think we should have drunken posts more often. They're entertaining.

I was thinking today that what Velvet Revolver is missing is Axl's songwriting. Think Estranged, think November Rain.

Can someone post the new songs up somewhere? I can't find them on Limewire.

Thanks Mr Krieg, I'll give 'em a go.

Edit: I.R.S. is pretty good. I'd like to hear it on CD. Any idea what the acronym stands for?